How Are My August Momma's???

edited July 2011 in August 2011
How are you ladies doing day by day we are getting closer. Im due august 13th and it feels like it's taking forever. But Im happy he is still healthy and I cant wait to see him. It feels like I have been waiting for him for years. I just wanna let all the preglies know you are some strong women. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise. Love you all much im not on here alot but you have helped me out so much.

Comments

• I'm hurting, lol. Due Aug 25.
  • Due August 30. Today is a good day other than a headache my hip pain seems to be giving Me a bit of relief today!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @caroline8_p I know how u feel I think im always in pain something is always hurting me. It could be my left rib cage feeling like its broken into pieces. @shae lets not talk about headaches I swear I wake up with a headache and go to bed with a headache.
  • edited July 2011
    Due August 30.. having a boy :) a bit scared since its my first, but super exited! I can't wait to meet my new love :X
  • @mama_kat im wish I was getting induced but seeing as this is my first he will most likely make his own early grand entrance.
  • @sharkmommy I use to be scared also thinkin will I be a good mom or if I would be in alot of pain. But listen everything will be fine there is no reason to be scared at all
  • Im due august 19 .. i cant wait any longer >.< i feel UGH all the time
  • @firsttymmommi.. He has given me a ton of good and special momments and he has made me soo happy this 32 weeks that I jus wanna meet my blind love.. I know everything will be worth it! Just imagining his cute lil face all fears go away! Thanx for your nice words :)
  • @Shae.. We have the same due date.. Yayy! Are you having a boy or girl? Are you a ftm also?
  • Due august 9 and still doing wonderful!!! My little princess i cant wait to meet her!!!
  • I'm due August 27 and am so ready to have her already! I don't mind being pregnant I just want to meet her already and start our new life!
  • I feel the same way. I just want to see this person that made me fall in love with him just by knowing he was there and then when I heard his heart beat I fell deeper in love with him. My little unborn prince has gotten me through so much he just doesnt know he has done so much for me.
  • @simplyraven22406 I know how you feel I live in florida and I am extremely hot B-)
  • @sharkmommy. This is baby #4 for me and unplanned. Last baby was 9 1/2 years ago so I kinda feel like a ftm. Oh and it's a baby boy!
  • Due august 14th can't wait till she is here. She's giving me a little helll and making me worry about her amniotic fluid hopefully the next couple weeks go by quickly and she comes here safely.
  • I'm ready to push this baby out!!! Aug 24-30 here and I feel like it's never going to get here, and it's been 10 years coming. Now we need to find a name and I am just so done.
  • edited July 2011
    @Shae.. What? You look so young, I seriously thought it was your first.. Congrats.. Blue team rocks! Do you have a name already?
  • Due august 25th and feeling good :) hopefully it stays that way. I've really enjoyed this pregnancy
  • I'm due august 5th and am feeling like all my bones are spreading apart. Lol its getting painful and she is always on my right side BUT she's worth it. She's my first and I'm super excited and thank God the nerves aren't kicking in yet. I'm only nervous to see what the world will be like when she's 13 and I'm only 23. Lol!!! Crazy how little ones make us think huh? :-D
  • @mama_kat I just wanna be induced so I can hold him in my arms already. I just cant wait. @jtmoon98 sometimes I dont think im gonna make it to august either....because he has always measured big. And I dont feel like I have anymore room for him to grow
  • I'm due end of Aug and I'm soooo looking forward to meeting my son now. I love to feel him move around and kick and my partner loves seeing his movements. I have pelvic pains sometimes and feel like a cow but that's about it. Oh and always tired lol
  • My Edd is Aug.20 but we r looking fwd to meeting her n 3 more wks I'm so over keeping my babii away from me She wants to b held by me n I'm ready to spoil her rotten I'm ftm...@jtmoon98 I'm hoping for a July 31 rAug 1 babii
  • Due Aug 30th with my second, a girl!!! anyone else getting sick all over again?? And I have major hip pain. Can't wait to be done now... this is the most uncomfortable I have been. ):
  • @myowndisaster23 Im getting sick all over again sometimes I cant even eat because when I do I dont feel like I can hold the food down even liquids make me feel like this
  • Due between the 4th n the 7th but so ready to have her! Doc thinks she might come early. I have so many aches n pains its not even funny sleeping is such s choir now I use to love it but now it sucks lol. Good luck to all u wonderful ladies :)