back to square 1, and not happy about it

edited July 2011 in Baby names
I am so frustrated. My hubby and I were strongly considering the name Lucy Sophia for our baby girl. I am 32 wks pregnant with #3. Our oldest is 6 1/2 yrs old and her name is Grace Madison, our youngest is 5 yrs old and his name is Noah James. So I kinda want the name to "match" with theirs; maybe "flow" is a better word. Anyhow, Hubby mentioned to me the other day he liked Sarah because of the story in the bible. Well I hate the name Sarah- for our daughter. I actually like the name, I just can never see me yelling "Sarah" to our daughter. Don't ask why, I don't know :)
So here we are, back to square 1 and I am so dag on mad. Any help would be fabulous. Not that any of you know what I want, but still, suggestions are always welcome

Comments

• I have a cousin named Nicole, and sadly every time i hear the name Nicole it reminds me of her skanky butt. we vetoed that name first baby lol
  • I think that Grace, Noah & Lucy sound really cute together!!?? For some reason the name Lucy also always makes me think of the name Ruby.
    Grace Madison
    Noah James
    Ruby Mae
  • I'm having a boy but the names we were thinking about were
    Ella Lousie
    Ava Louise
    Macie Louise
    Adele Louise
    The middle name was reguardless going to be Louise. It's mine, my mom's, and Grandma's middle name :) But Lucy is short for Louise.
  • Savannah! I love that name lol
  • I love Sarah.... but I also love Lucy.. good luck.. my husband and I still butt heads about our babies name.
  • My name is Sarah lol but maybe you could go with lily. That goes with grace and Noah.
  • How about Hannah or Abigail? They both have interesting stories of faith if I remember right...both in 1 Samuel I think
    ..Hannah's is most similar to Sarah's story if your hubby likes that story...just a thought!

• @newmomma15 lol. I like the name, I actually like it a lot, again- just not one of my kids' names. kwim?
    I do like Lily or Lilly. I never asked hubby about the name but i def. will.
    I am thinking Isabel, Lilly, Kensington or Kenzi, or Hannah.
  • Isabel is pretty!