Post partum depression

I feel like im depressed im not guna hurt my baby or nuthin like dat just my emotions are takin over me I just cry cuz I cant do nothing i want .. Ugh :( im just sad.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @2ndbutfirst I cant do dat yet I just had ny baby a week ago. Theres alot of stuff like dat I cant do n I feel great just cant really do alot.
  • @mshahir lol dat made me smile but seriously my mom got me stressed tellin me I cant go to doff places n its annoyin
  • That is a big issue most moms have, to make yoi feel a little release just talk to her. If your a ftm tell her you understand she's done this before and your still learning, but you love your baby and will ask her anytime you need advice and you appreciate her advice but its your baby.
  • @mshahir wanted to go to sailfest but mayb nex yr Im feeln sad for dat n other reasons n I just busted out in tears all day today.
  • I felt like that when I have my 2 daugthers I always said cause I was so much people in the house seen the new adition to the family but was really hard for me to recover you should always find some company and talk a lot you are not alone try to stay fine for you baby and for yourself >:D<