OMG PAINFUL braxton hicks!! 38 weeks... this sucks!

Ouch... seriously these stupid irregular contractions are really hurting. Its so frustrating because I know they are doing absolutely no good because my baby is transverse and not even engaged! I tried water... laying on my side and a bath! And literally having trouble walking/breathing when they randomly occur... (a few every hour). This is probably because me and hubby had sex.... every time I get BH afterwards.. I think I learned my lesson. I'm so over this! No one told me HOW painful BH contractions could be in a 2nd pregnancy!! Anyone else feel my pain????

Comments

• Are you sure they aren't contractions??? My midwife told me to call if I had 4 or more painful BH in an hour... and my contractions w/ my first baby NEVER got regular, all the way through labor & birth! She was born at 38w3d...
    I hope you feel better soon!
  • They hurt horrible... the baby is moving a ton though... seems like the more she moves the worse the contractions get.. maybe she is trying to turn the right way! Lol. Its killing me though. Like I can't breath during them... but no consistency or anything just annoying. ! I hope later when I sleep they will subside.. this is terrible.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'll be 38 weeks tmrw & I totally feel your pain. My little girl is transverse as well & I've never been so uncomfortable. I'm trying to figure out if these are real contractions or BH cuz with my other two pregnancies I never felt my contractions.
  • With my 1st after sex my belly would get super tight! I know how you feel. Never made it to 38 wks. She came at 37w3d.
  • Well I was able to sleep through them... so yet again a false alarrm. These BH are ridiculous... I don't wanna go through this another day
  • I'm feeling same..so spread out but i can't sleep. I'm in denial. Its been since last night. I think its early labor. Maybe sex ibduced you! Ur far enough along.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think maybe that's what the fuss is all about.. still having pretty painful BH this morning, think my body is trying to get the baby turned... (it's not working!!! she isn't budging! lol)