best underwear for after a csection????

I found myself having no idea what kind would be best. This is my 3rd baby but 1st csec. I like tight fitting undies so pad stays in place n what not for afterwards, but w an incision, which kind would be best????? Please help me! Btw my csec is 23 days away! Hoooollllllyyyyy crap! :)

Comments

• Briefs aka granny panties. They were so comfty after my section. Find some that are soft. Also i go for low-rise briefs.
  • @Steph_Due_101611 like straight up granny panties? Like the high waisted ones????? Like the cotton ones? Lol
  • Cotton is gonna be best after c section and i do low rise
  • Thank you! I was soooo utterly confused today......it sucked, lol
  • And I just now found it funny, me talking about underwear, with the fact that my name has the word "underpants" in it......lmao...its late....
  • No problem. And after your c section most hospitals will put "disposable" "one size fits all" underwear on you. I didn't think they would fit me and they did. And omg they were amazing feeling after my c section that i asked for extra pairs.
  • Those disposable ones are pretty awesome. Haha plus you don't have to go out and buy your own, only to have them ruined. Ask for extra so you can take home.
  • Yes I also loved the hospital ones as well :) they were amazing...and the nurse was so kind enough to give me tons to take home!