Anybody Else?

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 7 months and I don't think my tummy is as big as I want it! I want a huge belly and I don't have one. It's big, but not as big as other ppls 7 month bellies, lol. I know it depends on the woman's body, but damn I want a big ol preggo belly.

Comments

• your crazy!
  • @Beatrice1436 Lol how? I think the big bellys are cute.
  • Yea I was small too at 7 months just give it like one more month and ull have a big ol preggo belly ;)
  • I feel like I'm kind of small too for what I imagined a 7month prego to be.. but I have a feeling it's going to hit me late in the game and I'll explode.
  • there nothing wrong w/a huge one or small..i just image a HUGE belly...making me all tired and stretched...but yea your last month you might get your huge belly you want :)
  • @dueinaugust11 I hope so, lol.

@1stWoodsBaby Yeah I was thinking that cause a few women I know say they blew up in the 8th and 9th month.
  • I always wanted to get a big belly. Now that I got one I just feel fat and ugly I dnt want to get bigger. Im berly 25 weeks so I still got more to go. Ugh
  • @Beatrice1436 Lol. I saw this woman at IHOP yesterday and her belly was HUGE! I mean it literally looked liked she stuffed a basketball under her shirt. It was the same shape and everything. I just want to be a lil bigger then I am. I don't wanna look like I'm having more then one baby though.
  • @Roxy Awww no! I bet you look cute! I love the big bellys. On some women they do actually look cute.
  • well people say im still small, but I feel big. Yea true, theres sum pretty tummys. But I guess its the after brith fat that scares me, also hope it falls off. I always worryed about ganing wait. So being prago & caring all this extra meat is new to me. Thought it was cute and pretty now feelings change lol
  • @Roxy I've been more so worried about pregnancy weight gain because it doesn't come off as easy. :( I've always been a little bigger though, but I really don't wanna get any bigger then I am. I just hope when it's time to lose the weight it comes off.
  • I have a HUGE belly and everything else! In my profile pic I am only 28 weeks I think and I've been huge since 3 months! Now I'm 36 weeks ans paying for it I have constant back pain and I weigh well over 200 lbs.... I started out at 145, feel blessed!
  • @ChelseaMarie Well since you put it that way....lol. I want the bigger belly minus the weight! Did I fail to mention that? Lmao. I've only gained 3 lbs so far and I'm 29 weeks. Let's see how much that changes in 10 weeks though.
  • Hahaha I know what you mean, I always see pregnant women who look normal and have these huge cute bellies and then here I come waddling with my huge belly it sticks out like no lie 2 ft! And I only have one In there lol but I wish you a big belly and no weight gain! :p
  • @ChelseaMarie Your belly actually does look cute though and painful, thanks hun! :-D
  • Im 39 wks and look about 6 months lol. But the again my baby is breeched so might have something to do with
  • @New_Mommie11 Oh wow. Ur right there. :) I'm ready to get my son out.
  • I think mine is small to be 8 months in a week but it don't feel small. I couldn't do stuff without feeling tired every few min. My back be hurting,feet hurt. I'm glad for the belly I got.lol
  • You are so lucky, enjoy it!!
  • Lmao my lower back is always hurting! I hate that. I have to lay a certain way in my bed so I don't feel it. It sucks! Well I guess I'll leave the big belly hopes alone since everybody says Im lucky, lol. We'll see if that luck runs out in the next couple of months.