10+ weeks now bring on the 2nd trimester :)

So excited to be so close to 12 weeks :) anyone else due 1st of feb?? Xx

Comments

• Good luck mama.. Im bout to be done.. Havin my lil man tomorrow!
  • Awww ty Karla_with_a_K u having a csection ? Xx

• Due 14th sept but 1st of feb is my hubbys birthday :-) when do you have your scan?
  • @lyndsay1983 still waiting for letter with scan date. Hoping comes soon I'm 2 impatient lol xx
  • I'm due feb. 6th n so I'm 10 weeks today :)
  • @shaila_n_newbaby aww :) see I worked out I was 11 weeks 2mora and thts what all apps say etc but midwife worked out I'm due on the 1st still but that I'm 11 weeks friday sooo confusing. But ild like to think she was wrong so tht I'm 11 2moz lol xx
  • Omgosh its so crazy to think ppl r just staRting out! I don't know if I fan do this again.....
  • Lol @nicoleok87 I said same when was preggers with my lil girl and now I'm soooo excited to be doing it all again its soooo diff now to 4/5 years ago lol x
  • Congratulations and good luck. I have until Aug 23rd but feels like forever. I'm ready for him to get out!
  • Lol @mama2be11_4_11 ild do all the morning sickness etc all the way thru if ment got my lil bundle at the end :) took 8 mnths to get preggers so enjoying every min of it well sure dnt enjoy it when actually being sick bt still worth it lol and never heard of it being 14 weeks b4 over here always been 12 and hope ur ok and that the babys ok sure its not easy being that early on and being told could come now xxx

And ty @YAYA it will go fast :) not too long do u know what ur having? Xxx
  • @georgias_mummy I've just hit the 12 week mark 2day so am about a week ahead of you. How long til your scan? Got my 1st 1 tomorrow & v excited & nervous xx
  • Yeah, a boy. And it doesn't feel like it lol feels like months.
  • @wilothewhisp I'm due 1st of feb what bwt u? And not had my date thru yet soon I hope I go away friday so wanna know the date b4 I go :) and gd luck its soooo exciting is it ur 1st child? Xx

@YAYA aww u got a name yet? And trust will go fast myn did till I went over :p xx
  • Mister after his Daddy. I know that sucked. I will pass out if that happens to me. Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir in due in November too =] and yeah I seems so far away.
  • @mshahir I hope your right, the heat is killing me and I know its going to get worse once I get a bump, haha
  • edited July 2011
    I'm wondering if mine will ever show up. =\ I know what you mean I love being outside too but man as soon as I step foot outside I'm dying. I venture out at night and it's not too bad but still nasty out. We have been having random dust and thunder storms and it makes it so icky out. @mshahir
  • @georgias_mummy according to lmp I'm due 24th Jan & yes its my 1st child, I'm a late starter @ 35! Really hope ur scan date comes thru soon its agony waiting, 1 of the downsides of being in UK I guess having to wait til 12weeks, still only 3 1/2 hrs left 2 go til mine, fingers x'ed everything is ok xxx
  • Aww fingers crossed for ya @willothewhisp I got it thru today and is for next wed but I'm away so had to change it to 29th seems agesss but will go fast hopefully xx
  • Congrats!! It goes quick, I'm due in Sept and it feels like yesterday that I just found out!!
  • Thanks @georgias_mummy :) had scan, little one looked perfect :)
    good luck for yours, the 29th will here before you know it xxx
  • Awww :) @willothewisp hope so I'm so impatient hehe but gone quick sofar xx