women Toys, bullets, big question, need help!

edited July 2011 in Just for Fun
Lol ok so I must be the only female on earth with out a toy lol... Ok so I been reading threads bout sex toys, bullets, etc... Ive never had one cause bd/bf was always up for it, but he has been working out of town, up to 2 months the most so far &.... well hell I need some! So my big question is, is there a specific/good one I should look for? Any good recommendations???

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Any bullet will do the trick
  • Get a rabbit! It's good for penetration and has a piece for clit stimulation.
  • Thnx @usmcwifemommy I will be writting that down on a list, & any others my fellow preglys might recommend
  • @mshahir lol I aint that crazy, that king dong name scared me for a sec hahaha lol
  • Ummm i mDe the same post.....mnts back...n i decided tu gset a bullet instead of a dildo more discreet n focus on clitoral stimulation....i thnk its great for us beginners B-)
  • I have a bullet, a g-spot vibrator, and a vibrating dildo. Rger only one I use is the bullet. The others don't help me out at all. :(
  • The best bullet I've come across is sold by pure romance and its called 7th heaven. I'm not big on dildos so I'm more of a bullet kind of gal. Lol
  • The only one I use is the Hummingbird. Costly but works perfect. It does everything you need. Been using one for 7 yrs....had to buy a second one. Went shopping for something new, and ended up w/ an upgraded mdel of the first one instead :) Highly recommend it!
  • I agree w/ most of the others a rabbit or bullet r the best n my opinion n get this cream called makin whoopee omggggg is what ull b wanting to say!!!! :">
  • I like the bullet with varying speeds. To be honest, vibrators and dildos don't do much for me. I like to focus more on clitoral stimulation. Lol :P
  • So I have a rabbit and one of those dildos that feels and looks like a real one and it vibrates. I actually prefer the real looking one bc its softer and feels pretty real to me def not the same but close to it.
  • edited July 2011
    Check out my website...I'm a consultant for those kinds of things... kalarizzo.pureromance.com there are all different kinds and it all depends on what type of orgasm you prefer...I personally prefer the bullet...
  • WWW.smittenkitten.com love love all there toys stay away from jelly type dildos u can't clean the right and germs build up...
  • Wow all this is good info! Thnx so much ladies.... @kalasthename & @lgarrapy ill deff check these sites out!
  • @Lgarrapy if you use a toy cleaner the germs wont build up...you should use a toy cleaner for any toy
  • I have the dolphin its like the humming bird and rabbit I love it!