i need to get a life..

Any ideas of what I can do to occupy my time? I swear all I do is work, do laundry, and make food for my bf while he is off golfing, fishing, setting up hunting stuff, or sleeping..im so bored!

Comments

• Meet wit frends here n there? R u prego? If so honey u will have a life veryyyyy soon from lil baby lol.....go tu mall...or join ur bf
  • Learn to knit.
  • Yea im pregnant. I moved about an hour from all my friends in Feb last year..met my bf in June of last year and we will be having our baby in September. We bought a house in the town he has lived in his whole life so I guess im still just trying to make this area my home. Im a little down in the dumps tonight, hoping I can stop feeling this way.
  • learn to knit, find some new recipes to try and bake and donate to church's. get a newspaper route. volunteer @ churchs, shelters.
  • Good ideas @survivormommie3! All but a newspaper route! I work too much for that and im outside walking door to door for my job as it is! 31 weeks preg how bout you?
  • Ooops @neek see above :)
  • edited July 2011
    32+5
  • How r u feeling? Due end of Aug? @survivormommie3
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lilpeapod913 i am feeling like i want to be done! I am exhausted easily and i am running my kids around to their sports in this heat is just killing me. i only have stretch marks from my other two kids, but i just saw some stretch marks near my knees!!!! :O I hate it!!! I have morning sickness back and have lost 3 lbs because even my zofran isn't working. I have health complications, so i have a team of docs and they have settled on Aug 24, aug 30 and sept 6 as my due dates. how are you feeling??? boy or girl?
  • i know how you feel @lilpeapod913 im on strict bedrest til Ayva comes. and im only 31 weeks n sum. im going crazy! my bf works and plays and im stuck on the couch. although i have been naughty and did some cleaning today because im nesting. but other than that i do nothing. it sux
  • Go get a pegnancy massage or mani/pedis! Esp if your always working... They are great ways to relax! If you're looking for stuff to do at home I'd suggest scrapbooking. Not only does it pass time putting it together but also picking out all the right stickers to decorate and the pictures to put in. You could use the pics from the walk you take too! Or just spend time baby planning/dreaming online... That's always fun :D
  • Good ideas! Thank you everyone! @mshahir stbmilitarybrat

That is terrible @jazzi89 I can't imagine. So what do you do to stay occupied? You can't go anywhere??

@survivormommie3 im sorry, im feeling the same a lot of the time! Im exhausted and working outside walking is really getting to me with all the heat! Im having a boy due 9/13.
  • Maybe see if there is a Moms Group nearby. It would be a great way to connect with other Mommies and make some friends for playdates for your baby.

• @lilpeapod913 its awful. i sit on my butt and watch movies, do schoolwork, and mess around on my laptop. technically im not allowed to leave the house or go up n down stairs or anything but my bf tries to get time off each week so we can do something like go to the beach and just sit on a bench. he works over 80 hrs a week tho so that isnt really enough to keep me sane.
  • edited July 2011
    How far along are you? Find a mommy and me play group and get to know some mommys in th area. Find something you are passionate about and volunteer like at an animal shelter or nursing home. Story time at your libarary.