To Preglys due in November!

So I'm due November 13th and I'm going to be 38 weeks at Halloween! Aaahhh! Are any of you hoping that your bay doesn't come on Halloween like me???

Comments

• We have the same due date! I actually wouldn't mind her coming on Halloween, but they say most first pregnancies go over. We'll see!
  • Yea! My sister had her first baby 2 years ago and she had her at 39 weeks! We shall see, but I would rather it not be on halloween! :)
  • My baby can come on Halloween it wouldn't bother me I'm already ready to be unpregnant LOL I know that's not a word!!!
  • Im due Nov 2 but will have another scheduled.c-section...everyone keeps saying pick halloween to have your baby. But this little boy inside me is already a trouble maker that Im so scared he would come out with horns, a tail , and a pitchfork! Lol
  • My baby can come on Halloween it wouldn't bother me I'm already ready to be unpregnant LOL I know that's not a word!!!
  • Im due Nov 2 but will have another scheduled.c-section...everyone keeps saying pick halloween to have your baby. But this little boy inside me is already a trouble maker that Im so scared he would come out with horns, a tail , and a pitchfork! Lol
  • Haha @mommyo3soon2b4....I don't like the idea of my baby being born on any holidays! How will I plan a bday party??!
  • Haha! @Island_mommie2b.... why don't u have to worry? Are u having a scheduled c section as well?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due on Nov 7. I'm having a scheduled c section and I will not pick Halloween to have my baby. I have a 3 yr old and I want to be able to take him trick or treating
  • Haha, I was thinking of being the big red angry bird for those of you that know what angry birds is. But I'm not positive, lol
  • My Due Date is 11.11.11 so I'm trying my best to just sit with my legs shut tight & stay still until November 10th at night