more advice!

edited July 2011 in October 2011
ok, i need more advice please! so... me and my bd have been fighting a lot! it started with he decided to inform me that he wants to take our daughter over 700 miles away when shes 2 (i know... over 2 years from now) and that i shouldnt have a say about whether or not he can take her... and i think i should have slightly more say about whether or not he takes her than he would in the same situation. and then he starts about that he WILL be coming to my house after shes born, but i dont feel comfortable with him being at my house, and i dont want him to even know where i live because after i got prego, he became one of those weird stalker-ish guys, and i dont want to feel like he is watching me, he already has one of his friends watching who comes to and leaves my house. the whole relationship started as just fwb and turned into an actual; relationship and now i cant stand him. (sorry so long!!)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • his friend lives really close to me and ive known him for a really long time.
  • That's weird. I wouldn't let her go with. Even in 2 years. But he might change too. And I would move if people where watching my house. Creepy lol. Good luck girl that sucks.
  • edited July 2011
    I'm not planning on letting her go with him. I don't trust him or any of his family enough. I'm not even planning on letting him keep her over night or even drive with her.......