advice for my bd

When we 1st fnd out I was preggers he was excited and now he doesent seem same he wnt tlk mch bwt the baby etc and he's just admited he's scared which I think as his mates just fnd out his bfs preggers too may of sed sumink to make him or just got scared who knows, anyway any men on here got any advice for him etc xx

Comments

• Whenever I'm scared for anything, it helps me to know exactly what's going on. Maybe try that, get him some books and go through them with him. Try watching In The Womb or other positive shows like that. Make him feel really included. And reassure him that you are there every step of the way as well and are just as scared!
  • I am on way of being a dad for the 3rd time and delivered our son 5 hours from a hospital. Let me just say I'm still scared shitless.
    He may be worried about the delivery or just all the extra things of being a father. Does he have a good relationship with his dad? I was scared with our son that I wouldnt bond with him the same as our daughter.

I will answer and help were I can.
  • Ty @ashes I've told him I'm just as excited as I am scared and tht I'm here if he needs to talk I've given him father colums in baby mags and the ones u get of midwife bt he won't read them :( we watch all one born every min and other baby shows etc bt he ent even intrested in them :(

And ty @dadof2and1togo we have a lil gitl already aswell so not like its his 1st child to add extra worry obs every baby and pregnancy is diff so always worrys etc and him and his farther don't talk anymore long story but he doesent talk to any of his family