Bf just pissed me off!

He said everytime something goes on with my pregnancy I overreact! Really? This is my first pregnancy! I can be worried and nervous if I want to! He has a 10 year old son so he's been through this before, but still! He should be supporting me and not criticizing me. Ugh!

Comments

• Im sorry sometimes men just don't handle things right or with the support you need and its your first its normal to worry about everything im on my fourth and I still have times of worry
  • @beautifulone I hear ya girl!!! This is my first pregnancy too. I'm 36 wks 3 days now but boy... In the beginning, I'd always ask my mom what was normal, told her what Hurt and all my sister and dad said was how I'm "milking" it all. I'm 23 and my sister is 17. Man it made me so mad. Even now, if I grab my stomach and make a noise, she looks at me and rolls her eyes. Man when my daughter comes, Imma set her aside and give my sister what's coming to her. Lol sorry for venting on you.. But all this to say I know how you feel. My mom and bf are the only real supportive ones. :( how far along are you & congrats on the baby!!!
  • Im sorry hun, sometimes guys just dont understand what the female body goes through... Your just worried for your and your babies safety, its normal!! :) *hugs*
  • @BabyComingSoon143 I know exactly how you feel. When I was in my first trimester I would get these sharp pelvic pains and my mom would always say I cry about every little ache and pain. Smh! Im sorry if I talk about what hurts me. Oh and feel free to vent to me anytime. I listen, lol. Im 29 weeks and so ready to drop this baby boy, lol. Congrats on your baby girl as well.
  • Thank you ladies for understanding! Darn those men!
    @MommyofAngels *hugs* Thank u love. :)