worried...

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
is it bad that I didn't start taking prenatal pills until I was about 12 weeks along and I didn't go to the doctor until I was 15 weeks along?

Comments

• No! Some ppl never get prenatal care n have healthy babies. The vitamins r to make sure ur getting all u need
  • With the prenatals its probably not a great thing but I really don't think it would hurt too bad. I only took prenatals with my first one all the way through the pregnancy. The other 3 I only take them in the first trimester and so far 2 have come out just fine.. ill let u know about this pregnancy in a couple weeks! As far as the doctor goes some doctors won't even see u until ur atleast 12 weeks along because of the chance of a mc. I think ur fine though! And good luck with the pregnancy!
  • Oh thank goodness I was so worried that waiting was the wrong choice...and I was too scared to admitt to my dr "hey I've known that I've been pregnant for the past 2 months now I was just too frightened to come and see you about it" lol
  • The doc is probably happy that you came in at all, they aren't there to make you feel bad, your baby, your life. This is my 2nd and I didn't go in til I was 17 weeks. Best wishes and Congrats.
  • Dont feel bad most people are just fine....however, my sister kept going and going and they kept changing her due date, to findout the baby was not developing at all and was going to miscarry, so she is glad that at least she found out by 2 months, so she could deal with it before a painful late term miscarriage.