stinging vag and pressure

edited September 2011 in Labor
Does that mean I'm dilating or why do I have that feeling?

Comments

• I feel like that often an I haven't dialated but 1 cm
  • I get pressure and a stinging feeling in my pubic bone too. I'm 38 weeks and still haven't dropped and I'm only a fingertip dialated.
  • Could you have a bladder infection? Or maybe babumy is laying on a nerve in a weird postion
  • Nah no infection it happens after sex or when I run around doing a lot of stuff and when he's pushin hard I feel him kick by my ribs then pressure where his head is and then the stinging I was gonna ask my dr today but forgot I'm 38+3 and started feeling it 3-4 weeks ago
  • @bbylucasMomma i have the same feeling after sex! Idk what it could be though. maybe its just our vaginas being swollen or something. Im 39+1
  • Yea lol but I realllllly hope it means I'm dilating lol having my baby soon would be awesome I'm scared to death of being over due I don't want to be induced :/ I'm a ftm

@3xcit3dm0mmy2b
  • @bbylucasMomma yea same here! how far along are you? Im due next Wednesday and as of yesterday i still haven't dilated any but my cervix is soft. so hopefully there Will be a change by my next appt Tuesday! good luck!
  • I'm 38+4 :) I haven't been checked at all though so idk imma try walking and my ball and squats this weekend
  • My doc said the strange feelings in vagina are caused by baby's head pressing against your pelvic floor muscles... Since the nerves are all interconnected.
  • @bbylucasmomma you know, after sex it burns for me too.. itll burn more if i pee and it slowly goes away later but it really hurts. Ill even go in the shower and put the hose on my vaj...which doesnt help much either
  • Mines not like a burn or hurts when I pee I just feel like a shocking pain like lightning and then just sore and a few more lighting strikes I think its what laine923 says