and he wonders why i drink

My husband is an ASSHOLE. I absolutely hate him. I drink cause I can't stand him treating me like shit all the time. I've asked time and time again for a divorce and he acts like I am kidding. Well F*CK him. I'm not kidding. I am ready to get back to work and have decent money coming in again so I can tell him to kiss my ass.

Comments

• I'm sorry sweetie. Vent all you need to. <3
  • After hearing this I want a drink! Bottoms up to you in about four monthes...
  • I fucking hate him. He makes me feel like anything I do is wrong. I walk on eggshells being here. Waiting for that one moment to piss him off so he can bitch at me for something else. I take care of our kids clean our house make supper for him make sure laundry is done and I STILL get treated like shit. What the hell am I even here for. For him to tell me that he's the one that puts money into taking care of us. I had a fucking job working as a paramedic until I went on leave and my boss decided to fire me and now I can't find a job in this shitty ass small town. I hate it here. I quit drinking along time ago 2 years ago to be exact and now I do nothing but drink now. Get example for my kids ugh. I am so sick of this shit.
  • Oops ment great example not get.
  • Lmao. Thank you @ mandac10

Thank you @myowndisater23

I'm not usually like this but I am so tired of a shitty life. One failed marriage after another.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Girl i gotta tell you im going through the EXACT same thing.. its scarey same.. my husband isnt appriciative at all.. i do laundry, make sure food is in his belly every night, i clean on my off day and i work just as many hours as him.. im exhausted especially being pregnant. My feet hurt my belly and back aches.. he doesnt rub my feet or back.. he bitches complains all day about his life or how i cant do anything.. i know both our husbands will regret the way they treat us when we are gone..
  • Thank you @firsttimemommytobe. I can't wait to start working. Your in St. Louis right??? If so I'm not to far from you.
  • I live in Kahoka MO wich is about 3 hours from you but I have a job interview Wednesday at Pike county which would be Bowling Green
  • I'm extremely sorry your going thru all that but drinking isn't going to help your kids or you and your relationship...leave him quit drinking and live for you and your kids no one else....when there grown n out of house n u feel u need to pick up drinking again go for it but hubby making your life shitty doesn't mean u need to make the kids have a memory of drinking mom....not meaning to offend but just think about it...don't b miserable your whole life
  • @kritten_octoberbby. I hear ya there. I am so tired of everything. I found a babysitter so I could go to a job interview and he threw a big fit about that. I use to work a lot of hours when I was pregnant and still took care of our son plus my 3 older children and had a spotless hours and he doesn't care about none of it. As long as he gets what he wants.
  • @azmom. No your right. The only thing I can say is that my older 3 are at their dads right now and my 1 year old and 3 month old really don't have a clue what's going on. But still I know not an excuse. I get so tired of everytime I do something nice for him he treats me like shit no matter what I do.
  • @firsttimemommytobe. Yup. Not to far from you. I say one of these days I need to make a trip to St. Louis and we hang out.
  • Any family to leave to until u get a job? Hes not doing you n your kids any favors...I'd just walk out on his ass n if he doesn't see y u left tell him later
  • @momof5 my mom offered to watch baby when he is born at our house because she has a lot of dogs.. baby will sleep with put barking and everything he needs will be at home for him. My husband obviously refused the gesture. He so freaking stupid... Im planning to divorce as well..
  • @firsttimemommytobe. Heck yeah. Lol. 641-660-3365

@kritten_octoberbby I know what you mean. My husbands dad said that he would watch them while I went to my job interview that way my husband won't have to waste his last 7 hours of vacation time and he threw a fit cause that means that he can't smoke while his dad is here cause he's a closet smoker and always worried about what ppl think. I am a very verbal person and he gets so mad when I speak my mind. I'm grown. I think I know how to handle myself. I'm sorry that my husband is a pussy.
  • Wow im sorry you ladies are going thru all that! Im feeling unappreciated too but he's not mean to me..he just doesn't seem to care. I feel like all I do are the wife duties and im not even privileged enough for the title. We aren't even engaged. But I cook, make his lunch, clean, make the bed, do the dishes, and the laundry and he goes and plays all the time. We just moved in together..I'm trying to put myself first and not feel so upset when he doesn't want to spend time w me, but its hard. I love him, but I often feel like why would he marry me when he has everything he needs without?! Again sorry you're going thru that and sorry to vent on ur thread!
  • @azmom. No I don't. My mom and dad have a small house its 1 bdrm and I have 5 kids and I really hate to go there. I left my mom and dads house when I was 14 and made it on my own. I'm 29 now so I hate to ask. My grandma doesn't have room and I think it would give her another heart attck to have that many kids in the house. Lol. I just need to get this job and get the hell outta here.
  • @lilpeapod913. You vent away girl. I'm not a selfish person and like to share with others unlike our unappreciative men so you go right ahead. What the hell is wrong with men these days. We don't live in the olden days this is 2011 we are equal to their asses. We deserve respect just like they do. Ugh
  • im sorry sweetie. im only prego with #3 and dag on i was just thinking not an hour ago how he disrespects me and i am the only one to clean this dag on house and care for the kids, take our youngest to his doc appointments and i am the one who gets up with them and all that jazz. he lost his job last year, LAST YEAR, so he has no excuse to get his butt up and help. half the time he's not even awake or conscious before noon. it pisses the hell out of me :(( i wish we were closer so i could help ya.
  • @firsttimemommytobe. Lmao. Sounds good. I post mine up more than I should but I figure what the hey. Haha.
  • @survivormommie3. Hun I feel your pain. My husband works for an ambulance company and since we live 3 blocks from the base in a small town he goes in at 8 and comes home at 10. In the morning. He doesn't do a thing with our 2 kids at all. I bathe them feed them and change them. Get them ready for naps and bed. And when my older 3 are home from their dads I do everything with them. Its kind of depressing. I have a job interview and if I take the job its 2 days straight and 7 days off and all my husband can say is well who is gna watch the boys?? You better figure it out before you take the job. Dang it I don't have family here. It should be his responsibility to ask his family. Or maybe he should take off those 2 days. I will be making more than him. I want to fly with our local EMS helicopter and he complains about that well heck I would be making more in 1 shift than he would in 3 days worth of work. He should be happy. Ugh. Men don't appreciate anything that we do.
  • @momof5 my husband smokes weed and wont stop using drugs..he says he is going to n a meetings..but i have suspicions about him cheating.. there are soo many crazy things about him that seem so sneaky.. ughh im so sick of not being able to trust him
  • @kritten_octoberbby. That's one thing I won't tolerate at all cause I am a recovered drug addict. I started doing drugs when I was 14 and didn't stop til I was 17. It was the worst 3 years of my life. All the money I made selling dope and I have nothing to show for it cause I would spend the money on drugs. If it wasn't for by best friend almost dying from a drug over dose I would still be doing them. Then my son came along a year later and I fell in love with him and could never imagine doing drugs and taking the chance of my kids getting taken away. My husband is so red neck that he hardly even drinks. Lol. He's just an asshole and has a problem treating me like shit. Sometimes I wonder if he's cheating. I know he doesn't have time to physically cheat on me cause he is home 3/4 of the day but I wonder if he is emotionally cheating on me. He spends 90% of his time texting on his phone (never phone calls) or he's on the internet on his phone. I have checked his fb and his text msgs and sometimes there will be text that say stupid things like "I can't right now" but they don't add up to any of the text coming in and he's not stupid he would erase them. I tried getting into his email but when I tried yesterday the password had been changed.
  • @momof5 i think mine is cheating the same way.. but since i left the house he isnt home so now he probably has cheated physically. I know how drugs are too.. i was addicted to pain killers and other pills.. but i stopped because of the baby... If i stopped he needs to start stopping too. He has only gotten worse since ive gotten pregnant.. so i left..
  • @kritten_octoberbby. Girl I feel your pain. A lot of men have no respect for their women. My husband usually isn't a dick. Just in the past couple of months he has changed a lot. And he makes me so mad cause if we go out places he tries to make it look like we are a wonderful couple and we have no problems in our relationship. He will post really nice things on my FB as he's being a complete ass to me in person.