breech baby

So I'm almost 22 weeks and I know my baby is breech and has been for the last couple of weeks I feel all her kicks downwards. Just wondered if anyone has experienced this and if the baby turned I know I have tons of time but she hasn't moved in 2 weeks honk she may be getting comfy lol.

Comments

• don't worry about that. ur not that far along. ur baby can move a million times before u actually deliver. my baby was breech at 26 weeks now I'm 29 and he is head down.
  • As long as your baby has moved round by around 35 weeks they won't worry. If they haven't by then they'll try some procedures to encourage baby to go head down so don't worry. Still tonnes of room right now! I feel most of my kicks up in my ribs but they're not sure of position and i'm 34 weeks so they are gonna do a scan, so they'll always keep an eye on baby's position. :-)
  • I'm also 22 weeks when I went for a sonogram my baby was breech its nothin to worry about she or he would move many of times that's there way of gettin comfortable
  • That's cool she is still breech but I'm not going to worry for now the only upsetting thing is cause she is kicking down my hubby can't feel them yet.
  • When I was 22 weeks my baby was breech too ,im 26 weeks now and he is head down now he kicks high..I wouldnt worry ...theres plenty of time :)
  • @tammy
    Try having him feel when you lay on your side with his hand on your lower belly side.
  • Will give that a go thank you