Roll Call!

13»

Comments

• @menemami I feel your thoughts my child is due on 12/9 & my step son making is making us grandparents in October. Ugh 34 and a new mom / grandparent!
  • @tishj330, I agree, moms rocks! There's nothing sweeter than bringing a child into the world. It's truly a blessing and I don't regret it at all. Thanks for the shout out and may all of us be blessed with healthy babies.
  • @mylittleman2011 u just read this to my husband and we both had the same reaction :O
    @jamie77 I can only hope that he really sees how much work it is with having his younger siblings running around.
    @wallieheadbaby3 all we can do is hope and pray.
  • @menemami I know I was married in January of this year new to step mom status and even newer to omg grandparent status. His father & I wish definetely that he would have waited but you know if this is the worse thing he does is bring a baby in early in his life...ok we will take it! Would rather be a grandparent then have to rescue his butt and put him in rehab for drugs. They are great kids just made an oops and now a beautiful little girl will be here in October.
  • I'm here! I'm here! 27 Weeks here :) had Glucose tolerance test today and failed. Feeling old, fat and and definitely feel like I belong in this 30 + group :) But I love us "old timers" :)
  • @cicelia, I was wondering when you'd check in old friend LOL! I've got my glucose testing in 4 weeks, and I am NOT looking forward to it. The one good thing I can say is that my baby has been a bit of a health nut. I'm still dreading it though :-S
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mommy2isaiahngiselle, Hey! Victoria is great. I'm starting to feel movement! Is Giselle still squating LOL? You were ALWAYS a cool kid! All is well on this end. How are things with you?
  • @TishJ330 good momma for being healthy. I was doing good untl summer camps and carpooling started for my older kids, now its gone down the tubes-gonna have to start packing on the go healthy foods for all our sakes :)
    So excited to see you feeling movement, that is INSANELY exciting when they start lettin you know they are there.
  • @cicelia, oh give all the kudos to Victoria and not me! Before her, I had a HUGE sweet tooth. Now its fresh fruits, veggies, plenty of water and NO JUNK FOOD! She's such a dictator lol. What team are you on?
    @mommy2isaiahngiselle, oh miss prissy is gonna have to be induced? Such a drama queen lol! Are you all set? Is everything ready for her grand entrance?
  • Somehow my post didn't show. I'm glad your girl is happy w the new baby. Mines still warming up. Trying to get her to go to the next ultrasound. Maybe we'll know gender then.
  • @TishJ330 PINK! So far. :) I keep telling everyone that she's gonna trick us and be a he :). We've only had one U/S to see so I'm not convinced yet. But is she stays a girl then our Gumdrop will be Vivyann Hana Maria :) Funny Victoria was number 2 on our list for her name. Went with Vivyann because I have ann in my name (Josephineann) so she kinda named after me but not really :)
  • @one5one, yeah the gender ultrasound will make everything more real for her. I hope she's happy with what she's getting. Jessica wanted a sister, so yay. But if she was getting a brother, then we'd have made it work.
    @mommy2isaiahngiselle, I guess so since she's given us so many false alarms lol!
  • @cicelia, funny! My mom is named Vivian, but everyone calls her Vikki, so that's how Victoria got to #1 lol! And my other daughter's name is Jessica Marie. I'm the same way, I've just had the one ultrasound so I'm still a little scared. If Sweet Pea changes teams, we'll have Ethan lol. But I've been shopping, so I need Sweet Pea to remain Victoria Elizabeth :-D
  • Well they said maybe girl. So we'll see if she was right. Being an only child so long mine is a bit upset. She's still young but I know she'll open her heart soon.
  • @one5one, yeah mine was an only child for 16 years. Talk about spoiled lol!
  • Ain't that the truth! Just used to things the way they are. So a new baby really can disrupt things. I think our daughter is thinking the worst. But when baby comes she'll see its not all bad.
  • @TishJ330 well we will have a Rhys Anthony :) if that's the case...but we've shopped. Even bought a PINK swing, so let's hope she stays Vivyann, or he'll be swingin' in a very pink swing :)
  • 32 yo@ 27 wks with a girl and boy is pregnancy kicking my old butt. Hubby tells me he wants another next yr. LMAO
  • 37 weeks n hoping to be done soon!!!
  • I remember when I thought 30+ was old... I'm 33 now & can't believe it's considered its own category! Like 'elderly pregnant women' sign in here! Lmao!!
  • edited July 2011
    Here!!! Turned 39 had baby same day!
    Soo...I have a 13yr(b) & 10(g) & 5 week old (g)
  • 30 and 32+2!!