Comments

• I say number 1. I don't really like coach bags tho. I like their solid color bags a lot more than the ones with C's. My style is mote Betsey Johnson tho ;)
  • edited July 2011
    They are both really nice I vote second one cuz I thinly white will be a little hard to keep clean
  • @VictoriaB I didn't even know Betsey Johnson had diaper bags. I have several dresses and lingerie from there. I'm going to have to check them out.
  • LOVE THE SECOND ONE!
    They don't even look like Diaper Bags, they look like nice axx Purses ..I want one! lOl
  • The 2nd one. I had white leather coach bags, it doesn't stay clean.
  • I love the 1st one :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • First one
  • That's what I was worried about, it getting dirty.
    @jcmommy
  • Love the second one
  • Love the second one
  • I have the Coach Alex in black. You definitely want that bag! Trust me.
  • The second one!
  • I have the first one in pink :) a awesome bag
  • #1 partly cause i have the purse version of that (:
  • I like the tan one better the white will get dirty fast specially with a little one. I'm jealous u get coach lol I wish I could afford it but no way not right now I'm stuck with my Walmart one Haha o well I still got my coach purse
  • Thank you for the votes! I'm still torn between the two. I'll let my hubby decide. Maybe I can try to find the Alex in black. I didn't even know they made it. They didst have it online but maybe I can track it down in stores.@blueberrysmom
  • I went to the store and they ordered it for me and had it shipped to my house. I love the bag. And I got Kelly his own big from Diaper Dude. He looks so cute with it!
  • @blueberrysmom I just showed my husband last night the two I liked and his response was, "can I get a diaper bag too?" It was too cute. I'll have to check out diaper dude.
  • If these are the only 2 choices you like then I'd go for #2. I think both will dirty easily bc they're light in color, but white moreso than the beige. And for that much $$ I'd be pissed if it got ruined quickly. I have a few coach bags and I try to choose darker colors cuz I'm a klutz lol I spent around $130 for a vera bradley set so I don't have to also carry a purse (wristlet, wallet, and huge bag) and I love it. It's got a lot of storage and pockets; I just have to get a changing pad.
  • @kcike812 my fiance did the same thing when I was shopping for mine :-) I got him a yankees diaper bag online. He loves it.
  • Thanks for the votes. I think I'm going with the first one- The Alex leather white one. :)
  • Sweet! Did you call the store to see if they can get it in black? That's how I got mine. I'm just asking in case you don't want to carry a white bag in the winter, although that's no longer a fashion don't.
  • @blueberrysmom I'm going to do white. My SIL just bought me a cheap black one that I'll just switch out if I'm going somewhere where it could possibly get dirty. I'm not at all worried about it not being in season. Where I live, in south Texas, there is no such thing as winter. Lol we have summer=winter, hot summer=spring, blazing hot summer=summer, and warm summer= fall.
  • Cool. The white is very pretty! I hope you love it!