9 mths of being preggos really doesnt thrill me

Is it just me ladies? This is my second pregnacy & I have came to a conclusion I dont like being pregnant. I love when my baby comes & watching the different milestones. I love being a mother! I dnt mind labor & delivery but not having control over your body or emotions for nine months really SUCK!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would prefer just to go into labor instead of the whole damn pregnancy. I love my daughter to death, but hate being pregnant. So no you are not alone lol. Feeling the baby move is fine, but I prefer her here in my arms any day.
  • Thanx! @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle I thought I was the only one feeling this way
  • I'm not scared of labor AT ALL. I'm not scared of getting an epi, or the contractions, or any of that. But I HATE being pregnant for sure. But of course once Bentley is older, I know I'll want another and I'll put myself through this torture again lol. Oh well, I get a precious little baby out of it :) You gotta go through bad stuff to get to the good!
  • @BentleysMommy true u do have to go through the bad to get to the good but more babies I think this is it lol two is good for me
  • This is my first and I'll eventually wanna try again for a girl :) but whether I get a girl next time or not, I'm thinking two is my cut off limit as well! Haha.
  • I have a boy & whatever I get its the finnish line for me but I hope this one is a girl fingers crossed xx
  • Fingers crossed for you and sending *pink dust* your way! :)
  • It was torcher with my son but I felt really bad thinking of how much I hated it as everyone kept telling me how lucky I was and how they loved being preg but this time round I don't mind it, its going really quick and I think its because (although this sounds bad) I've put it to the back of my mind if u get me... I think with my son to keep me occupied and always focusing on him I just don't think about being pregnant to much
  • Ugh, I don't like being pregnant either. Some stuff is cool like feeling the baby kick, getting ultrasounds, and hearing the heart beat, bit there's too much stuff that makes it craptastic. I had morning sickness really bad for the first 2 1/2 months and partly in my second tri. I get irritated way too easy now and I really hate stretch marks! I'm worried that my body won't be sexy anymore after I have him. :(
  • I agree with all u ladies. I know its a blessing I deal with it bc the outcome is a perfect little gift thats amazing. If someone would carry my babies for me I would probably go for two more lol
  • I feel ya! baby moving, yeah thats cool when you can first see it and feel it. as soon as they get up in the ribs... oh hell no and everything inbetween. so far, the first outward movements were the only thing I like. Now I'm so ready to be done, I got stretch marks on my booty and I'm ready to kill something lol!
  • What...i love being preggo! This is my third :)
  • lol! im with u i hate being prego! i cant do anything and i get treated like im glass... i feel like eveyones yelling "prego walking..." whenever i go by like they are scared they might catch what i have...
  • I hate hormones thats for sure lol , why o why cant it b 9weeks or whatever it taked a dog lool i feel for elephants carrying for two yrs or w.e
  • This is my worst pregnany ever. I used to love being pregnant, but now I have so many bad symptoms that every day is like being tortured..
  • I love being pregnant I'm scared of delivery it tarifys me
  • @sunshinelove lol thats hillarious @myHERTZx3 your just one of those lucky ones that pregnancy agrees with ur body lol
  • I loved it last time, but this time, I'm pretty over it. It feels like it's going quick, but I'm just not as into it as I was last time. I can't wait for my little girl to be here, but two is def my limit.
  • @darknesofnight4u I dnt even think about the l&d when its time its just time, it doesnt last for 9 mths & when its over its really over u can have caffine & itscthe begining of getting ur old body back lol
  • Shoot this is my first......and the only its been so horrible I wouldn't wish this craphead on anyone. Well except a male so they could get it. I believe a snip is required after this. Cause if I go thru so much craphead then he can handle his penis to be cut. Lol well, not his leniency but its only fair. No?
  • That's true but my work treats u better when u r and I love feeling the baby now this is my first I didn't knoooow I could have kids I've lost 2 before so I'm happy
  • Ugh! Me too! And for that reason I think this will be my last... Wish there was a fast forward button.
  • I'm with ya on that one! It's caused more fights between my fiance n I then I have had my whole life put together its horrible. And I hate crying!
  • This is my first pregnancy and it does stink all the things I have to miss out on( activites with family like roller costers,horse back riding and just playing sports). Iv felt handicap. Not to mention how I want to cry when I look at my body and how they have been devourved in stretchmarks. But overall I have to say I have really enjoyed this pregnancy. The end has proven to be the hardest for me though. I have 5 days left till dd but it seems like she's never going to get here .