should i go or wait till my next appt?

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 33 weeks and 5 days pregnant, well sat. I went to the e.r because I was having pain in my stomach, I thought it was just braxton hicks but the e.r confirmed they were the real thing... First they were 4-5 mins apart and then 10-15 but my cervix wasn't dilated so they sent me home! Well, lately I've been experiencing more contractions, they feel a little stronger, and back pain in my lower back.. should I go to the e.r or wait till my next Dr. Appt which is the 20th?? I just don't want to go and get the same thing, nothing! Im still kind of early so I'm not in a rush but they hurt so bad, I just don't want to be sent home 3 hrs later again... What should I do ??

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would go. If you are in labor hopefully they can stop it so your little one can cook a little longer! Better safe than sorry hun.
  • @mama0811 and @mindy061606, thank you both for the advice. I think I should go but I just don't have the patience to deal with rude nurses tonight, I don't even know if my baby is head down yet.. I just don't want to worry or stress if its nothing.
  • You could drink a ton of water and lay down on your side. If they get worse or patterned and u have 5 within an hour definitely go! It may be nothing, but no one can fault you for wanting your little one and yourself to be safe :)
  • @mindy061606, thank you once again, Im'a try that... This may be silly of me to ask but I'm a ftm and I was wondering how do you time your contractions ?
  • Sorry! I was at work. Write down when one starts and then when it ends. This is how long it lasted. Then write down when the next one comes, same thing. To tell how far apart they are, take the start of one to the start of the next one. So if the first starts at 6, the second started at 6:08, theyd be 8 mins apart. Hope this makes sense. How are you doing??
  • You can download an app on your phone that will time contractions!