random ? about baby showers :)

edited July 2011 in Baby showers
Whens the earlyist any of y mummys has thrown a babyshower? Just wondering as I'm due 1st of feb still early yet but super excited :) and I was told most people do there's 6 weeks b4 but that wud mean around xmas and I know people are always to busy etc around that time and can't afford to get baby gifts etc not that that's the reason I want one I want 1 to celebrate baby and any excuse 4 a get together :p so I was thinking as my bdays haloween and my nans bday who passed away is on 1st of nov of doing it on the 1st as a bday and baby shower thing and in memory of my nan would u lovely preglys say that's too early?? Xx

Comments

• Maybe a bit early, but as long as you know the gender (or not if you want it to be a surprise) then early to mid November shouldn't be too early. I heard of a girl who had het shower at 3 months. Now that's too early!
  • I say go for it! The idea is a good one. Just plan now because Nov is right around the corner! I am due Nov 8th and I am having 2 baby showers in Sept. So I say go for it. But register and stuff as soon as u know what ur having so u can let people know what u need/want...
  • @VictoriaB 3 months is wayyyy to early its diff going out 4 a meal 2 celebrate 2nd trimester etc but a shower lol and yer well find out dender in sept so shd b enuff tym etc xx

And @MommylovesyOu ty my mates doing it for me so she's now looking 4 a location etc and then waiting till sept whn know sex to buy decorations etc so exciting think I may end up taking over and doing it lmaoooo xx
  • Yeah, that's plenty of time. I'm due in mid September and I'm having my shower at the end of this month. Some people think that's even cutting it close!
  • Lol @VictoriaB are u in america tho cos I'm in england nd its only recently people have started doing um xx
  • Yeah, I live by Seattle but I have roots in England. I've been twice. :D
  • I had mines 3 months before! And you could do a halloween themed shower!! That would be soo cool!!
  • Im having mine at 30 weeks
  • 29 weeks for me... but we are doing it in another state and could only take certain time off...