seriously considering gender selection lol

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
ANOTHER GIRL DANGGITT!!!!!

that brings it to Kayla(mine), Jenna(his), Jaeden(his), Gianna(ours) and now this little pink stinker.

Another round of "funny" comments made by my inlaws to hubby about only making girls...backhanded comments by his ex who has a boy with her green card husband..and did I mention even Kaylas sperm donor is having a boy?

*sigh*

Comments

• Awws his boy making machine is broken :( , just like my hubby, we have our little abigail and now we are having another girl..
  • Eeeek! We r trying for #4 and would so like a boy but im preparing my mind that when it happens it will probably b another girl. But honestly, i wouldnt mind another girl. In the other hand i long to b a mommy to a boy.
  • @janet_2011 it appears so :(

@mommyof3girls I really hoped..this is the first not born in april may or june and the pregnancy has been SOO different than my other 2. I love our girls but I want a boy so badly
  • I am in the oposit situation. I have 2 boys and I am so worried this will turn out boy too. I find out next month what it is.
  • Think on a plus, she could still be a he ;) girls aren't as accurate as boys lol. Congrates on the heathy baby. If they start send them my way ;) hehe x
  • @mrs_shu i totally understand what ur feeling. Well, maybe try again?? Good luck to u. Yay for having a healthy baby. :)