Bye Bye Clothes...

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
So Ive been squeezing my belly into my shirts/pants for work and some fit and some don't. I tried on a shirt this morning and ended up looking like a busted can of biscuits cause the shirt was so tight. Ive been lucky since I haven't had to buy maternity clothes. I only have 10 weeks left so I still don't see the point. Although I noticed pregnant women who wear button downs don't always button the bottom few buttons and they let their baby bump show. :( I miss my old body sometimes, but I'm excited to have my son.

Comments

• Lol @ the busted can of biscuit comment. I can't fit into anything anymore also. I'm just glad I quit working at 38 wks cause I was tired of finding things to wear and its a waste of money buying maternity clothes when you're so close.
  • @jcmommy I agree! My stepmom asked me when I was going to buy maternity clothes and I just looked at her. I'm 29 weeks. There is no way I'm spending any money on clothes unless it's for my son. Ugh! I can't wait to stop working, lol. I'm just so drained lately and it's getting worse. When are you having your little one?
  • In 4days. We had our own business that we just sold, so that's the only reason why ii stopped working, if we didn't, then I would've had to work til I popped. I was getting to exhausted, but being at home is getting pretty boring, just waiting and waiting. I've been pregnant for years it seems.
  • I Only Have 1 Pair Of Pants That I Can Fit Lol
  • @Mommyy2Be I have two pairs of work pants and a few jeans that I can fit. I can fit most of my regular shirts, but not too many of my work shirts. I guess I'm going to ride this thing out. Lol I just hope I don't get that much bigger.
  • Im Riding Mines Out I Only Have 7 Weeks Lol
  • @Mommyy2Be Lmao! Well yeah! I have 10 and I can't wait to hopefully get into my old clothes since I won't be buying any new ones for a while cause of the baby.
  • Poor Us Lol
  • Maybe go to the thrift stores. Some of them carry maternity clothes and dont cost much. I wish i would have done that before i spent so much on my maternity clothes. I can hardly fit in those let alone my pre preggo clothes.
    I seriously have 2shirts and 1pants and 1pr of shorts i wear.
  • @Mommyy2Be I knooow! Lol. Are you having a girl or a boy?
  • @BayouMamma I honestly never even thought about that. Good idea! I just need a few more pants cause the two work pants I have I'm pushing it, lol.
  • Girl & @bayoumamma Yu In The Same Boat As Us Lol
  • @BayouMamma and @Mommyy2Be Lmao we are all SOL! What are you naming your little girl?
  • Yes all my shirts are short. Its like my belly wants to tell everyone 'hello'.
    The 2shirts i wear are like undershirts i got from target. They werent expensive and i def get use out of them.
    A few weeks back i thought i could get away with buying mens t shirts a size bigger than i wear. Yeah right! I feel ya on the busted can of biscuites!! ;)
  • oh the undershirts i got fm target are maternity. They at least cover my bump
  • I refuse to buy maternity clothing. I'm just going to wear sundresses and sandals until I give birth.
  • @BayouMamma This really does suck, you and @Mommyy2Be are right there! I have 10 weeks left, but I figure I've gone this long without buying maternity clothes I might as well stick it out. Target has cute maternity clothes too btw. I've been shopping there alot, but for the baby.
  • @blueberrysmom Oh yeah the sundresses are heaven during pregnancy cause they stretch in the belly area, lol.
  • I have about 15 of them now. My Mom asked what I plan to do when it gets cold since I'm not due until November. My answer ...sundresses and a sweater!
  • @blueberrysmom Lol that'll work and it saves you money. Although we know uggs aren't cheap.
  • @blueberrysmom I though you said nothing but sunglasses and sandles. Anyone else have pregnancy eyes?
  • @2ndbutfirst Ooh ok. I may need a few of those cus my belly is almost hanging out, smh.
  • @beaded_bunny lol.
    Yeah i just walk around the house in nothing but that too. Its way more comfortable than clothes!
  • Ka'Dyn Aaleah Bing
  • @Mommyy2Be Awww thats pretty. My sons name is Jontè Michael. His dads idea!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My shirts are fine but none of my jeans fit its horrible so I just stay in the house cause I can't buy extra clothes but I am going to take @bayoumomma up and checkout thrift stores never thought bout that