Braxton Hicks

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Ok so I am 28 weeks as of Saturday, and for the last 2 nights I have been having a few Braxton hicks contractions.....Is it normal to only have them at night? They are not painful but they do make you say "oh hello there", I actually was thinking maybe it could have been gas but im not sure they are more in my stomach/gut area......I do not remember ever having them with my son that's why im asking lol.......

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • it's ok. chances are they happen when you are moving about, but you don't notice them. i don't recall having ANY with my first two and i started having bh's very early this time around. i was freaking out
  • Oh thank god! I thought I was losing it LOL.....The first time it scared me I was like "oh crap do I need to call the doctor" but they stopped just as fast as they started........
  • I don't remember having any with my first but I get them every day now! I'm 34 weeks. Been getting them for a while now. As long as you don't get 5 or more in an hour you're good
  • im 32+4 n I get them at night, ugh I hate them! Moving around/switching position works for me n also ifi go pee helps a little too, I guess cause u walk to n frm rr n also release liquid... Drink plenty water during the day
  • Thank you ladies I appreciate it! I feel much better now <):)