What's ur babies room theme?

edited July 2011 in Just for Fun
My sons room is a khaki color with one dark brown wall...and black furniture. Still don't have any theme ideas or bedding set picked out...any ideas?
And what's ur babies room like?

Comments

• I think I'm going with monkeys. My 3 yr old picked out the bedding. I also have black furniture and will either paint the walls a light tan/khaki or a very light green. I'll decide on that once the bedding gets here.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cherry blossom :) one wall is going to be hot pink, but I may do a white chair railing
  • pooh! the old school pooh
  • Antique cars and trucks.:)
  • Pooh! Modern pooh lol
  • Froggies. Lol I love the different shade of greens and earth tones that I can use.

You coukd always do teddy bears? That would go with the color and.furniture
  • Photobucket

Except we're painting the bottom of the walls a brown color with a tan chair-rail, and we have dark cherry furniture.
  • I think we are going with Monkey themed (My bf and I have always called eachother "monkey") so it has special meaning. And also thinking of doing tan walls with a dark brown accent wall.
  • Zoo animals! :D

Light green walls with darn brown furniture :)
  • Dr suess
  • @firsttymemom lol...that's the same bedding my son picked for the baby.
  • Mine is going to be birds and trees. Brown lime green and orange.
  • edited July 2011
    Two walls are white and two are lime green. His furniture is black. And his bedding is a black and white almost paisley design and reversed it's black and white polka dots. And we have a few zebra printed things accented into the room.
  • I can't figure out how to do mine either, lol! I have tan walls and white furniture and I need to find some sort of girlie red, white, and blue theme because it has to match the stuff that's already in the room. (She's sharing our room til she's big enough to share with her sister.) This really shouldn't be so complicated, lol!
  • Pink giraffe :) with our first child a lil girl<3
  • Baby looney tunes and white
  • Girly monkeys pink n brown walls n chaor rail to breal up the two colors ... So excited fr it to b done
  • All espresso furniture...chocolate brown. With polka dots and d lime green accents! With a few turtles randomly placed!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @sands3 @ExcitedForOctober @firsttymemom I was also ganna go for the monkey theme but I'm not too big of a fan with characters...I got that one monkey bouncer that matches that one room on the pic...so cute!
    @BentleysMommy sounds interesting! I bet it turned out so cute! :)
    @LittleFae yes I ♥ greens as well...Im not too much into charaters though...:(

• @augustbaby sounds something Id do prob...I'm just not into characters of any kind but I'd throw in just a few here and there
  • Lion king here
  • I'm just so excited she is going to have her own nursery!! We are FINALLY moving into a 2 bedroom apartment on August 1st...my mind is going a million miles a minute trying to sort out ideas to decorate! Lol

@allie8955 ...going off of liking greens & no characters... you could get green bedding that is stripey or polka dots or any pattern really & then just use matching green accents around the room. Like picture frames, switch covers, or even wall decals of some sort. Good luck!!
  • edited July 2011
    I'm with @sands3 @excitedforoctober and @firsttymemom
    I am doing Monkeys too though I haven't found the bedding that I love yet. I want the wall letters that say "Two little Monkeys jumping on the bed" for my my 2 monkeys :) That's what made me love the theme!
  • Dr Seuss! Cat in the hat to be exact :)
  • I would post a pic on this discussion but idk how on my phone :/
  • @SurpriseBaby OMG same here! except we got a house now with 4 bedrooms and I wish I can decorate all of them right away but finally my one year old can have his own room and the baby it's own nursery! yay! and I ♥ that idea thank you!
    @TwinMamaToBe awe that is so adorable! ♥ that monkey saying idea! very creative :)