sept. mamas what should baby wear home?

Ok so I have a few items picked out but I have never had a newborn in the summer. My last was dec 18 so it was pretty cold out. So I am guessing this one won't have to wear socks or pants home but is a oneies enough? Just trying to get hospital bag ready. I will most likely over pack anyways I am sure I will have plenty of options

Comments

• I live in Texas and I'm bringing my son home in a onesie and some shorts with some booties.
  • Im wondering the same thing. I have no ideal.
  • Im going to pack 3 outfits.
    -onesie (2) thin pair of leggings. ..i have a newborn pair with the footies attach..
    -dress
    -fully cover pjs..idk what there called..
  • @emy its gonna be so hot! I think baby and I will just chill at home in the ac. By the time he is old enough to go anywhere it should of cooled down.
    @beautifulone that's kinda what I was thinking cause then if its too hot you can strip off booties.

@anyone or everyone its been so long but don't infants overheat very easily??
  • Exactly! It's just something cute and simple.
  • @beatrice1436 awww a dress that's sounds cool and comfy. But not much help for me lol. Can you imagine the looks on the nurses faces if I put my son in a dress haha. I am gonna bring long sleeved jammies too I have a feeling he will need them in the hospital I am sure it will be freezing.
  • @beautifulone are you having a boy too?
  • haha...yea a dress...probably won't be he best choice
    ..my nephew was born Sept 10 and my sis had him in foooties pj..and it was hot.
    oh Im also packing plain onesie and grey/white strip pants just in case she's an he...
  • Yep, a bouncing baby boy lol. I can't wait to hold him and stare into his eyes.
  • @beatrice1436 I guess you could away a full one piece outfit like jammies cause its not like baby is gonna be just sitting outside in sun. Just in case she is he oh ne don't even get me thinking about that!!

@beautifulone boys are the best! I know I can't wait either trying to be patient. Is this your first?
  • Im bringing a onesie and its a thin long sleve jumper type thing no sox to hot here...
  • My husband picked out a bunch of monkey themed onesies, so we're bringing him home in one that says "Silly Monkey" on it. I'm gonna make him a monkey hat and maybe some monkey shoes to go with it. I live in Washington state and the weather can be unpredictable around September. I think if its cold, I'll just bundle him up.
  • I live in texas n im bringing my baby home in just a diaper! Lmao jk, maybe fresh onesie, maybe thin socks n a small fresh blanket
  • yea...your right..its not like your gonna be chillin outside! Im just paranoid of her being a boy...
  • Yeah this is my first and probably my last, lol. I'm 24 so after I have this one I'm going to chill out until 28 or 29 or even 30. I do want 2 kids though because I'm an only child and my son needs some siblings. He has a brother from his dad though.
  • You can always take a warmer outfit in case its a cooler day and the onesie but im sure the onesie and a light blanket would be plenty
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.