my hair! and nails!

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
my hair is so stinking thick right now!!! and its grown 4in in the past month!!! holy crap!
and my nails are so annoying! i hate my natural nails but am too lazy to get them done and they grow too freaking fast and its really pissing me off! i seriously would need a fill every few days/every week if i had been getting them done!

i need a freaking hair cut and something to stunt the growth of my stupid nails!!!!!!!!!!! tired of scratching my son!

this pregnancy will be the death of me!

Comments

• ur sayin ur hair n nails r growin faster?
  • @firsttimedaddy, yeah, its almost ridiculous! like i love having long hair and i love my long nails but lately its been too much with the heat! lol it was just a little vent about my stupid changing body!
  • Enjoy it now... My hair always falls out after I give birth :( but I know it doesn't happen to everyone lol
  • i wish my hair would grow!....it never does...last pregnancy i last hair..this one it just seems like the way it was pre pregnancy :(
    as for the nails..mine have always grown..so Im use to that..
  • My hair is still nice and thick also my nails r nice and strong. I'm still taking my pernatals cuz I'm breast feeding, and going to continue to take em for much loonger. Even tho I hate the taste :( bleh
  • omg the nails! So know what you mean. I just cut mine last week really really short and need a cut again. I cut my hair last november to just a bit longer than shoulder length and its grown past my boobs. Its ridiculous.
  • yeah, i cut my nails 2 days ago and i already need to cut them again! and my hair has always been thick but now its too thick! i cut my hair into an aline a year ago and its already past my boobs! getting it cut tomorrow or the next day just a few inches but i jsut cant handle it! i accidentally scratched my son today in the pool :( and it was bleeding and before bed i was giving him a bath and it is a huge scab :( and its like a foot long!!! i feel so bad :( even tho he loved the pool he was crying soo much! and then started again during his bath :(
  • The extra harmones cause you not to shed your hair durring pregnancy once baby is born you'll start sheding again it'll seem like you're loosing all your hair but its just the extra.
  • lol. most girls complain that their hair falls out during pregnancy. like my gf
  • Im good with mine growing but this stomach hair is ridiculous!
  • My nails are growing so fast. I like short well manicured nails so I do them every week. I uncomfortable with them to long. My hair always been thick and it is thicker but not much longer. I'm not happy about what's to come when it falls out after birth. It makes me nervous like I'm going to be blad or something.
  • The hair growth sucks but I'm loving my stronger long nails!
  • @eaparker, are you having a boy?? i know when i was pregnant with my son! my hair got darker everywhere!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @baby2dec14yayy nope its a girl. My hair isn't darker don't even have the line. Just have more and longer hair on my stomach and back! Umm gross!
  • @eaparker, really? that makes me feel a little better because my body hair isnt turning darker but it is growing in longer and faster maybe thats a good sign its a girl in there! :) lol
  • Lol maybe so!