dreams

edited February 2011 in First time moms
I am having horrible vivid and sometimes weird and scary dreams and I don't understand why ? I rarely had dreams before and now its everynight and never a dream about my baby I'm 13 weeks today and due on august 24th its my first pregnancy and I don't know what to think of it . Anyone else experiencing this ?

Comments

• i had horrible dreams for a few weeks! They were sooooo weird and made me so very scared! I would wake up in a panic then not be able to go back to sleep! I haven't had one in the last 2 weeks! I hope its just a passing thing!
  • Pregnant women have terribly vivid dreams...and i had vivid/crazy dreams BEFORE i was preggo...so you probably cant imagine some of the dreams ive had while preggo!!! Goodness!
  • Yay my bday is August 24th.....u gone have a sweet babie
  • I have some fucked up dreams. In my most recent I was a man and a serial killer. I went across the country killing people. At the end I had just stabbed a man multiple times in the chest with a steak knife in a hotel room. I dragged him to the door and see dobermans and cops through the peep hole in the hallway and knew I was busted. The man wasn't totally dead and when I told my companion about the cops my victim smiled. So I reached down and choked him. I thought to myself how soft it was and how much easier than stabbing, that I should've just choked him to begin with. Then I hid in the shower and cried because I knew I was going to die or go to prison.

I think I cried out loud, because I heard my dog whining in my dream, and she hadn't been in it before that moment. At least I wasn't me in my dream. I was one of the bad guys from Fargo. The little one. And the other guy was my companion.