woooo hooooo :0)

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
34 weeks today, 42 days to go... What should I expect this coming week? I'm a first time mom, and doesn't know half of the stuff you experienced mama's know! Who else is due Aug.25th or around that time ;)

Comments

• Im due aug 19 :)
  • I'm jealous, I hate that your due before me, I still feel like I have a long time to go, what are you having?
  • And you are not far.. You are only a month and a half away from meeting your little one
  • Aw, I wanted a girl so bad, I got stuck with a boy.. but either way as long as he's healthy I'm fine :) And I know, I just feel like its dragging by sooo slow, I'm ready for him to be in my arms!
  • I feel the same way.. Lol and I wanted a boy since I have a girl already
  • @janet_2011 we have the same due date! how u feelin!!
  • I'm due Sept 1... and its taking for freaking ever.
  • @naliibby2 I feel bad all the time now, really bad pressure, I have to pee like every 20 mins , and braxton hicks are killing me, and the heart burn is horrible :( how are you feeling hun?
  • I am due Aug 18 can't wait ...
  • @janet_2011 this ur second/?
    I actually juss stated feelin yucky..esp today.. think I was having BH.. not sure though.. heartburn was bad but simmered down! weird shooting pains in my va jj?? just want her here already :)) !! were almost dunn!!