hospital bag...how soon?

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 23 weeks pregnant and haven't even gave it a second thought but a friend of mine is 21 weeks and has hers packed. Am I suposed to have mine packed? I don't think I had it packed this this early with my little man....
How soon do you all plan on doing yours?

Comments

• Im 29 weeks. I thought I would get mine ready about 32 weeks.
  • I'm going to pack mine about 32 weeks x
  • I packed mines 4days before my dd. Haha
  • I'm slowly starting to pack mine. I'll be 30 weeks Saturday so I might as well get it ready.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm going to pack mine at 34weeks, right after my baby shower ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im 38 weeks i plan on packing today lol
  • I'm 34 weeks and haven't even thought about it yet...I didn't pack mine with my son unril the day I had him
  • I havent packed mines, i think ill probably end up doing what i did with my first, I sent hubby home with a list of things to take me to the hospital xD lol
  • I'm 34wks5days I bought my stuff yesterday jus gotta get my bag n pack n get my babii outfit
  • I just packed mine at 36 wks.
  • I was in labor when I started to pack mine. This time I'm going to start sooner. Maybe next week when I'm 34 weeks and after my baby shower this Saturday.
  • im going to pack mine around 30 weeks. my daughter was 3 weeks early and i want to be prepared for anything.
  • I don't remember how early I packed mine. I do remember when I did I kept re packing it. Just to make sure I had what I wanted and had everything. I didn't hardly get into my bag. Lol. I doubt I will do it this time. Probably make sure I have my charger, clothes and laptop. And of course the babies bag.I probably won't do it til about 37 weeks.
  • Im gonna do mine at about 30wks just because i have a history of preterm labor
  • edited July 2011
    Im going to start packing at 32-34 wks...needs to go to the store for everything!
    but i already made my checklist
  • Lol @angel26 that's what I kept doing I have no idea about the amount of times a unpacked and repacked it I used to drive my bd mad lol
  • I'm 37 weeks and just packed mine a few days ago.
  • Im 23 weeks and will be packing my bags at 30 weeks my son was two weeks early and my daughter was born three weeks early so I want to be prepared.