no one talks to me like that! hormonal angry vent!!

I called the local hospital two hours before I drank my glucose mix and told them I would be there at 2:45 and had to be drawn by 3:00 because it was a glucose draw. So I drink the nasty liquid wait then go to the hospital. I get to the registration desk and the rudest woman says name? So I gave it to her and she says sit. And goes to walk away so I said excuse me ma'am but I called a few hrs ago I have to be drawn by 3 its my glucose test. She said ok and walked away... I wait..wait.. and i look at the time... 2:58 and they haven't even done my paper work so I go up to the desk and say um sorry but its 2 min till 3 is someone avail to take my blood and she YELLS at me saying other ppl were here first I need to be patient I just have to wait or go home im so rude im not special its so irritating to her how spoiled ppl are blah blah so im pissed at her attitude and start to says something when my fiance comes next to me and YELLS at her!! He says she called 2 hours in advance to let u kno when she would be here u were supposed to put her on the list but u didn't because I watched u write it when we got here she can't wait because this is time sensitive. If u were doing ur job ud already have her on the list and her paperwork done instead ur just sitting on ur ass. U have one min to get her blood drawn! I didn't watch her have to gag down ten oz of nasty shit for fun and I don't want her to have to do it again because ur incompetent! And she isnt spoiled nor does she think shes better than anyone here shes doing wat her doctor told her to do if u didnt get her in time! Do not talk to my wife like that again or ill call ur boss and let them know how ucalled my wife names and how u treat patients!! Lol I love him :)

Comments