Needs idea's for a shower theme

edited July 2011 in Baby showers
I'm having a little girl and i need some suggestions on a baby shower theme...

Comments

• When is your shower?
  • Do you like animal prints? You can get like zebra or giraffe stuff in any color these days. I kinda have a clothesline with onesies theme goin on. You can do just colors, or base it off your nursery theme
  • Have you picked a bed set for the crib yet? Maybe you can go off that I found a pink and purple butterfly bed set that I'm getting and just went off of that. Hope this helps!
  • I'm having a girl and doing the theme "Baby Cakes" pale green and pink colors. Lots of little girly decorations, and of course.. CAKE BALLS! all diff. Kinds--yummmmm
  • Mine will be based on my crib bedding.
  • I'm havin a girl & my babyshower theme is ballerina. :-) It's very uncommon but super cute!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ladybugs!!! I'm not a fan of pink, so I chose ladybugs for our nursery too.
  • @mshahir Soooo...tell me whatcha want whatcha really really want! :ar!
  • I had a luau...but if its in September I would suggest something like an autumn sunset color scheme or something...or a theme to match your nursery bedding
  • also you could do like a story time theme and have all your guests bring their favorite childhood book...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • whatever you like..from animals to characters
    or just do a Color scheme.....purple..pink..orange or like @kalasthename said laua

mines bright pink Nd bright orange...and Im having butterflies hanging everywhere..(and i don't even care for butterflies, but i found some in etsy i like)
  • edited July 2011
    @mshahir lol I like the spice girls theme..u make me wana go watch spice world now...haha...thanks ladies jst needed some suggestions...@alilboulding I thought abt zebra print and pink....then I thought abt ladybugs like @maranda3 suggested...idk I love tinkerbell..but idk if that's ok for a babyshower theme
  • @mshahir...funny thing jst happened...i turned to hbo family and spice world was on! lol
    :p
  • @shimattsbaby Where did you get your bedding? It sounds like the one I picked out from Amazon.