sensitive or not?

edited July 2011 in Relationships
So I cooked supper tonight for my hubby and I and he told me that he had already made plans to eat with his parents (although he has ate with them every night this week) and said that he was not going to hurt his mothers feelings but I guess its ok to hurt mine...

Comments

• wow. yea i would have to make sure he knows his mistake.
  • I love my mom n dad n the rest of my family. but I have my own family. my girl. our, lil girl on the way. I wouldn't want to hurt my pregnant gf feelings to spare my moms. I think my mom would understand
  • That's what I don't understand he left a little before 7 and just now walked back in not to mention that he fuses at me for not cooking so its darned if I do darned if I dont. And I feel like if he really wanted to be with me then I wouldn't have to ask him to be here
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No more dinner for him til he makes it up to you!! If he ask why, tell him to go eat at his mamas instead!
  • Why would he eat there all week and not bring you??? Weird
  • He asked my to go tonight but I had already cooked so me and my dog ate and he left and last night I was throwing up sick so of course I didn't go
  • edited July 2011
    he should have stayed w u while u were sick. ):
  • @firsttimedaddy I wish my boyfriend thought like you!!
  • @mama0811 your due date is 2 days ahead of mine!! lol
  • @mama0811 I meant I'm two days ahead of you!! typo
  • @mama0811 i'm due August 26th
  • @mama0811 lol I thought I had it right the first time. I'm at work and besides being sleepy I can barely see!! so excuse me for being crazy.. I'm having a girl. Her name would be Kaliyah Imani Johnson and I have a 6 year old her name is A'nyla and hopefully this is it for me!!