ugh iam the only july mama that has not given birth

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I'm playing the waiting game still so far on 1cm due July 29with my 2nd

Comments

• edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Shoot, my due date is today and I'm still waiting!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My due date is on the 21st and I'm still waiting... I am scheduled to be induced on the 26th if he doesn't come by then. Labor dust to all us July Mama's!
  • edited July 2011
    @mommy2isaiahngiselle. Well, I had a Dr appt today with my Drs partner and asked if I wanted to set up an appt to be induced. But I didn't want to just yet (my Dr is out of town til Saturday). So I had him stripped my membranes and stretch me out a bit. Hopefully that works out for me. Idk.. my firstborn was born at the beginning of my 39wks. So now Idk what to do.
  • @Jcmommy... what is up with our Dr.'s being on vacation? Lol. Mine is on vacation until the 25th so I have to wait until he gets back to be induced. I'm pretty sure he is not getting paid to go golfing in Hawaii the week of my due date! Lol. Jk.
  • @outnumberedbyboys. When I was in labor for my first, he made it back just in time to deliver! Haha. So I'm impatiently waiting for him to come back.
  • I'm due Tuesday so I'm still here... til monday ... I'm sure well all be pushing out our bundles of joy soon :) labor dust all around *************
  • edited July 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jcmommy I am hoping I don't go into labor this week (as much as I am over being pregnant) so that he can deliver Zephyr... If not his partner will be delivering him, but it is just kinda weird because I have never met his partner though I have an appointment with her this coming week.
  • @MommytoIsaiahNGiselle I begged him yesterday to induce me before he leaves, but he wouldn't do it. He scheduled me to be induced the day after he gets back at 5:30 am (I will be GRUMPY!) I am 2cm dilated but not effaced so we will see if I make it to the induction. Lol.
  • @outnumberedbyboys. I had an appt with one of my doctors partners today. He was handsome & funny!! So I would not mind him delivering me. Haha. After I left my appt, I told my husband how he was handsome and funny. I think he got a bit jealous.
  • @mommy2isaiahngiselle oh? I did not know that! I didn't know I was contracting enough to get me to 3 either so if I didn't know I was how would I know if I closed :(
  • @mommy2isaiahngiselle. I didn't know you can close back up either. That's weird. Did he try to open you back up at least? If that's possible. The doctor today had put two fingers in and stretched and twist around for like 2 mins, it made me contract a little..
  • @mommy2isaiahngiselle. I didn't know you can close back up either. That's weird. Did he try to open you back up??
  • I'm confused @mommy2isaiahngiselle I'm confused.. I hope it fixes itself soon.. (I'm sure you do too lol )
  • Do you have to have contractions in order to dialate?
  • Due the 31st and I'm still here
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle Weird... I didn't know that. I didn't think I had been having contractions. I never felt them with my first either.