Harry Potter!!!!!

edited July 2011 in Just for Fun
I just got home from the movies it's 3:40 am I am such a huge HP fan :) any of you mommies like the movies and are you ready for the end ?? I was I loved the end hehe

Comments

• I love the movies! And books! My uncle sent me the first book when it first cam out and I was hooked. It sounds like it was soooo good! Im excited to watch it when I get the chance!
  • I loved the books and movies! Haven't seen the last one yet but me and my fiance hope to catch it at the cinema at some point!
  • I can't wait to see it. The previews for part 2 were ten times better than the whole movie part one.
  • Me and my other half are going on Sunday, can't wait!!! :D
  • Were going Sunday! and my lovely Mr bought me the box set up to #7 part one! I made him go last year to pics he's never seen um before but he's actually really into them atm! about to watch half blood prince and then deathly hollows part 1 tomorrow then pics to watch part 2 Sunday not sure whether to waich it in 3d or not has might spoil it x
  • 7:45 tonight :) cannot freakin wait! I'm so excited.

@samiuk My mate saw the midnight showing here and said 3d ruined it :( so he went back at 10:45 this morning and saw it in 2d and said it was miles better! :)
  • i've been reading the books since they first came out, got addicted quick lol can't wait to see the last movie just wish it wasn't over :(
  • I really enjoyed the movie ladies it just sucks it's finally over :(
  • @mummylady83 yeah think I'll watch it in 2d seen has i watched all rest in 2d think 3d will defo spoil it x