bfp

edited January 2011 in October 2011
I got my bfp yeasterday! I am due on oct 1, 2011. I have two daughters that are 4 and 2. I was pregnact last year two times that both ended in miscarriages. I am praying that this pregnancy is a healthy one and I get to hold my body in 9 months!

Comments

• When was ur lmp. Bc my edd is oct1 which is my bday
  • My dd is guessed between sept 30 and oct 11. My 3rd. Im still nervous.
  • December 25 Christmas was my lmp
  • So was mine ...yay I hope we get to be belly buddiea
  • Congrats!! My edd is oct 2 :-)))
  • So is mine and i'm so excited! This is my first so any tips or suggestions would much appreciated.
  • Just got a bfp yesterday! This will be my 2nd. Edd is Oct 1. Congrats everyone!
  • My lmp was christmas also. What is a bfp?
  • Big fat positive!
  • I got my bfp yesterday too! EDD is October 2 the day before my anniversary! I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks in July and we have been ttc for five months. Praying this is a healthy pregnancy.
  • My per is due today an nuthin so far. I havent had any cramping whixh is normal for me durin this time. No symptoms other than sore boobs an lots of gas. I always strt on time like cloclwork. I havrnt tested yet..im too nervous. I will wait until im,a week late. Fingers crossed
  • My per is due today an nuthin so far. I havent had any cramping whixh is normal for me durin this time. No symptoms other than sore boobs an lots of gas. I always strt on time like cloclwork. I havrnt tested yet..im too nervous. I will wait until im,a week late. Fingers crossed
  • Babimayb I'm in the same boat but I took a test it came out negative however I'm still waiting so I'm going to take a new one in the am. My lmp was Dec 26 so is be due Oct 2nd. If I get a bfp it will be my third pregnancy but other two ended in mcs so we will see. Congrats/ good luck.
  • Well its almost night and nothin yet. I guz I will see wat happens tomorrow.
  • Good luck to all! I got a positive pregnancy test yesterday and another positive pregnancy test today! I'm scheduling a doctor's appointment Asap. The date of the first day of my last period was December 26th, so my approximate due date would be October 2nd! My fiance's 24th birthday is the 7th, and my 21st birthday is the 9th. This would be our first child! =)
  • Whats lmp?
    I ended up doing 4 tests all positive first 2 was very faint has i wasn't due for another 5 days
  • Last menstrual period.
  • My birthday is October 2nd, so good luck ladies! Hope all your pregnancies go well!!! :)
  • Ok, I can offially say im one day late . Im tryin real hard to wait until im a week late to test..still really gassy, tender boobs (to touch) and bloating.cramps but its only gas no per cramps. So we will see
  • I got my bfp on Thursday I was 7dpo and overtime I take a test the line gets darker. We are so excited we just want to get though the first 12 weeks so we will feel more relaxed. Congrats to everyone.
  • I have a short cycle...so my last cycle was on the 2nd... due today, but I am praying it doesn't come :) did have some weird pinch in my right side Thursday ;) also waking up at 3a.m. for five days??? Did anyone else experience anything like this? I am using b6 and progesterone cream to try and lengthen my cycle :)
  • Still waiting for either period or positive test. Idk I've never been two days late. The test I took was from the dollar store Haha just wanted to see if they were any good. Idk waiting game for me.
  • edited January 2011
    @1st_time20 my bday is Oct 9 too :) I'll Be 26...my edd is Sept 6 and this is my first...my bfp was Jan 3. :D
  • Hello Ladies looks like we all have a lot in common my due date is Oct 2nd. I tried Clomid and got lucky on the first cycle we couldn't believe it. Anyway this TTc#4 we are hoping this sticks. I anyone having any off and on mild cramping?
  • @babywatkins..i do but it turns out bein gas
  • @babywatkins I have been having cramps almost the whole 8 wks I've been prego..it is tapering off now, and my Dr said as long as its not severe and I'm not bleeding its totally normal.
  • My lmp was Dec 25, my edd is Oct 1. This is my second. Definitely feeling more cramps and nausea this time.
  • This is so exciting! Congratulations to all! Wish us a safe, happy pregnancy and healthy babies! @Starrxoxo9- that is awesome! =D @Babywatkins- yay Oct 2nd! I also have been experiencing on and off mild cramping
  • I'm also due on October 2nd :)
  • Ok so ...o Congrats and good luck to new mommies! ....my lmp was Dec 25 or 26....and it was my second period for the month cuz it always comes regular and on time coming on the first for a good while. I was crazy sick at the beginning of the month nausea no vomitting...and everything stunk.....haven't felt that way in a while...I really want a baby....no period yet just clight cramps Tender breasts more than normal weird sharp pain in the groin area and super thirsty....????...