AUGUSTTTTTT

edited July 2011 in August 2011
Hurry & get here!! Its too hot to be pregnant.!! :/ Took a nap inside with air conditioning on 60 and still woke u sweating. Then had to drive 15 minutes to work in 100 degree weather!! With window power :/ No AC in my car!!! 26 more days cant wait to meet Mr. Jaidyn Isaiah!!!!

Comments

• Omg wow! Bless you, don't worry it will all soon be over. Seems like we have something in common because my sons middle name will be Isaiah too and I'm an august mummy too. Wish you all the best!
  • edited July 2011
    I'm right there with ya. I've got 25 days and it can't come fast enough. Espically since I had a us yesterday and they are telling me she's already 7.5 lbs I'm really hoping they are off by a pound like they said is possible but unlikely. At least you have ac inside we only have fans. Got lucky its been nice the last couple of days
  • @yummymummy1 :)) i want Isaiah to be his first name, but no middle name flowed with it. YAY for august mommies :)) @camommy no AC in your house OMG ID DIE!! :/ You tough. Id be a massive b&*ch ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 26 days for me as well! Agh seems like its ganna drag on forever! U ladies r tough ...weather here only goes high 90 so not as bad as ur places bur I still sweat like crazy! So God bless ur little souls! ;) greatest luck!
  • @mama0811 i know me too im jealous of all these lucky july mommas :)) @allie8955 90 degree weather is still pretty terrible. Im never getting prego in nov/dec everrrr again!!! :/ tooooo hot!
  • Yea but we get that weather like once a week...its usually low 70s...and I agree with u on getting preg in winter. With my first I got preg in July and it was the best time Cuz it was all fall and winter and had him in April ...perfect timing ;)
  • No kidding. Where do you live?? Ik moving in!! :) 70 degrees sounds amazing.
  • Lol, we're lucky if we ever see 70, and no one has air conditioning. As a matter of fact until I went to ok a couple years back I had never seen anyone with a window unit lol
  • Lolz i live in hawaii with beautiful upper 70s lower 80s constant breezes but i am sooo ready to be done...
  • I have 63 days left! lol luckily though i live in UK and this summer al though had few hot days its not been has bad has last year and its chucking it down now! yay haha only downside is i can only wear flip flops has my feet are swollen so can't put trainers or my boots on :(
  • I live in texas!! And boy!!!!! Its sooo hot. Its insane 100 degreess plus nooooo wind :/
  • yes come on aug!!!! i got 46 days!!!
  • I have 20 days left until her due date but we are all thinking it'll be sooner!!! Pls pls pls :-S
  • I hope mine comes sooner too :)
  • In ny it feels just as hot as tx, I swear! Id a tually rather be back in tx, be in a car vs waiting outside or underground for the bjs or train... and the walking, ugh!.