Damn neighbours

It's 3.05am here I just got woken up by a wailing, screeching woman trying not to let her fella leave. Well she succeeded, he went back inside but has left his car in the middle of the road! 2 minutes later he is off again, this time on foot with her screaming after him. The car is still in the middle of the road! Could hear her even as she walked further and further way! Believe she has just got back, but the car is still there!! Aaah someone beat me to it, police have just arrived!!!!! Damn people I have had 3 hours sleep and now wide awake! Rarrrrrrr!

Comments

• Aww I'm sorry! Reason like that I'm glad I'm a country girl.. my nearest neighbour is a little more then a mile away :) hope you get some rest dear!
  • Nut case neighbors!
  • Lol I just heard him saying to the police 'I do love her, I want to get this sorted, even though she is a nut job' ha ha oh so romantic!! @soontohavethree @one5one
  • And they lived crappily ever after! Awww lol
  • lmao im glad i dont live in the ghetto of my city anymore. now i have old rich neighbors that dont even leave their homes lol. although i do miss the drama
  • Ha ha ha @one5one

@jazzi89 its so quiet here normally it is quite funny to have something kick off! And these particular neighbours are normally so quiet, keep themselves to themselves I think they will be a bit embarrassed tomorrow! I heard the bloke saying she had been out tonight drinking - oh what the demon alcohol can turn some people into!
  • I agree! Alcohol brings the evil out of people sometimes!
  • lol i was one of those drunk fools in my ghetto court. but most of the time it was me and my friends and other drunken fools from the neighborhood lol.
  • Haha @jazzi89
    It seems like she don't drink a lot and can't handle it or has just drank waaaay too much tonight @one5one
    Police just leaving, calm is restored! And the car is out the road! Lol
  • Hmm maybe she just can't hold her liquor. Good thing everything is calm.