:) a friend of mine

edited July 2011 in December 2011
i went to an apt with a great friend of mine on monday and we found out that we are due 5 days apart!! :) im so excited! this is her first baby and i cant wait!!!!!

just wanted to share my excitement!!

Comments

• Thats so fun! My sister and I delivered 5 hours apart....my 1st her 3rd and with my 2nd, one of our best friends deluvered 3 days before me. Its nice to have someone share all the ups and downs of pregnancy.
  • yeah?! congrats to you! and thats what im so excited about! when i was pregnant with my son all my girlfriends were still all single and living their bachelorette lives lol so im excited that someone will be there with me the whole time and im glad that i can be there to be her "been there done that" and help her thru all the ups and downs :) lol we are gonna do a baby bump comparison each week so im looking forward to it! i gotta get her on pregly :)
  • That's awesome Congrats! This is my first and we found out a week before our weddiit was a bog surprise then 4 days after my wedding my sister got a big surprise as well we our due 5 days apart I'm Dec. 20 and she is Dec. 25 Xmas babies!!
  • @kat1223, yay!! congratulations to you and your sister!! dec mommies are awesome :)
  • Exciting :) last time I was preg with my sister and three cousins and two fam friends but this time I'm preg all by myself lol