Positive or not?????

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I have been feeling sic every time I eat. My breasts are swollen and my hips are bigger. And I am haveing mood swings like they are going out of style. If I am this wil be my 3rd. I went to the doc this morning and the test said neg but im still a 1 1/2 weeks from my period. I dont know if I can wait that long to find out. what do you guys think.

Comments

• I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet but I'm feeling the exact same way. This will be my 2nd if I am. My period is also about 1 1/2 weeks away. I don't really remember feeling these things right away with my first...I was 6 weeks when I found out, but I wasn't trying to get pregnant then, so I wasn't really looking for the signs. Sounds to be that you might be, but maybe wait a few days to a week and take another text.
  • Gosh I am a day late for my period and I want to be preg so bad but I don't want to test because everytime I do u get my AF the very next day....I've been light headed had headaches and got really nauseaus today after I sprayed my perfume....if I am pregnant this will be my 3rd my 1st were twin girls who r 3 years old...my 1st time it took me 4 months to get preg I'm going on month 7 this time around and still nothing...what do u guys think?
  • I say yea,, this is my 2 an my first I had no idia till 5 months,, but this one I was a week befor by period an I found out,, I took 6 hpt, then went to the doc it was a yes,,,, good luck girls hope u get what u wanted