I cant belive him!

My husband is so unreliable!
I had to re-apply for my foodstamps benifits since my dumb case worker forgot to send my paperwork! So last week I got my appt letter for this Monday! I told my husband to ask for his checkstubs at work since he gets his check deposited into this depit vard from work.. So he said he would and I stupidly trusted him to do it since its not the first time I had asked him to do so..
Well yesterday aftet work I asked him if he had got them & he said he had them all. So today whrn I was getting all my paperwork ready I asked him for them & he comes back with checkstubs from like a month ago!. I told him spesifically I needed the ones for july 17th up untill yesterday! &.,then he yells at me that he had bearly asked for them yestrday and that they didnt give them to him that he cant demand them to give them to him! Yes he freakin can they are HIS!. Plus he had a whole week and a half to get that shit ready! Now I dont have what I need & I'm probablt going to get my case denied cause of t

Comments

• edited July 2011
    X(
  • He sais that they havent been giving them to him.. & even if they did he no longer gives them to me on fr idays he ends up loosing them. That is why I asked him to get them from his boss & he sais that they didnt give them to him! I truly belive its all bs & he probably forgot to ask..
  • omg your husband needs to get his head together :(
  • That is frustrating! You got to have all your paperwork and ducks lined up to get public assistance or they will deny you. It is imperative!
  • @janet_2011, ugh he really does!

@jesseDenver, I know but its like every time I remind him or something he gives me this "I know what I have to do look" that annoyes me bc I know he wont do it if I dont get on his case!
  • That sucks..because then we get accused of nagging them to death. If they would just do it right in the first place, we wouldn't have to repeat ourselves. Ugh!