I CANT BELIVE HIM!!!!! (a little long)

My husband is so unreliable!
I had to re-apply for my foodstamps benifits since my dumb case worker forgot to send my paperwork! So last week I got my appt letter for this Monday! I told my husband to ask for his checkstubs at work since he gets his check deposited into this depit vard from work.. So he said he would and I stupidly trusted him to do it since its not the first time I had asked him to do so..
Well yesterday aftet work I asked him if he had got them & he said he had them all. So today whrn I was getting all my paperwork ready I asked him for them & he comes back with checkstubs from like a month ago!. I told him spesifically I needed the ones for july 17th up untill yesterday! &.,then he yells at me that he had bearly asked for them yestrday and that they didnt give them to him that he cant demand them to give them to him! Yes he freakin can they are HIS!. Plus he had a whole week and a half to get that shit ready! Now I dont have what I need & I'm probablt going to get my case denied cause of that & to re apply its going to be a pain in the ass since im already 36weeks 4days and about to pop any day now!

HOW CAN HE BE SO UNRELIBLE!

And he acts like there is nothing wrong! I have a 2yr old who needs to eat & he doesnt make enuff to buy food!.& ,a two year old doesnt understand when you tell him "sorry theres no food to eat son" :-'(

Comments

• June 17 sorry.. I'm so angry right now...
  • :( Aww I'm sorry honey! I know it's frustrating especially since you have a child that needs to eat. Also try looking up or going to your church for food drives. Usually all you need is an i.d and they will give you food. I hope this helps :)
  • That is super frustrating! Can he access them online? We have that paycard thing at work, but I can get my stubs off the internet too.
  • What happened to the ones he gets on a weekly/biweekly or how ever he gets payed basis? i always save my husbands check stubs just in case i need them, since i know he would forget or make a cheap excuse for why they cant give him it
    Theres a form that you can pick up a the department of children and families office that the people at his work can fill out that shows how much he earned and the dates
  • @beautifulOne, I cant find any close to where I live they are all usually up to 20 to 25 min drives & you have to be there by 7 to be able to get an.ything ..
    @laura536, I havent asked him thanks for letting me know ill loom into that.. Where can I go or ask to find out?
    @janet_2011, he said he asked for them but honestly I think he is lieing & simply forgot to get them.. If he would have asked he wouldnt have got so defensive
  • Well I hope it all works out for you. I hate having to keep reminding my bf to do something that is important to both of us. Normally they will just leave your case alone until they get what they need from you. So when you get them just send them in.
  • @beautifulOne, I'm still going to go in usually if the casr worker is nice they will call & ask to get them faxed in.. But lets see..
  • Well I hope so hun! Stay positive! :)
  • My boyfriend did the exact same thing when i went to apply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked him for 2 weeks for his pay stubbs because he has to log on to a website and print them out and he never did so when i went into the welfare office i had pay stubbs from 3 months ago and i must have grabbed one that he worked over time on and his gross pay was over 1300.00 so we got denied. i was so upset his actual gross pay is 800.00.
  • He can ask his HR or it may be in the paperwork from when he got hired.