best heartburn remedy EVER!

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
My midwife sugessted I try papaya enzymes to get rid of my terrible heartburn (I had it so bad I was throwing up) and I picked some up today and already what a difference! They tasted wonderful... a lot better then chalky tums and they are very soothing. I got a bottle of 100 for 5.99 so they are afordable as well. I highly recomend to all my preglies suffering from heartburn to try them out!

Comments

• where did u buy it? i need something as well ..hate tums
  • Thanks, I will go get some. Heartburn gets the best of me and I always have it even when I haven't eaten anything.
  • edited July 2011
    @btrflyqt85 I got them at a local health food store. I'm sure there's one in your area that carries them.

@beautifulone I got the same thing! I would drink a glass of water.. and get heartburn. It was awful!
  • Me too! I am on my way to the store now and will be getting some of that. However milk was working at night but only to get me to sleep other than that I would wake up dying from the burning. And throughout the day its horrible!
  • @qweennique I don't know if like walmart or a drug store will have them u will probaly have to go to a homeopathic place. Good luck! Let me know how they work for you!
  • just finished looking it up...seems easy to find, gotta try it. thanks a bunch
  • Ok I will try target first but if not we have a whole bunch of organic markets and world markets here in Oregon so hopefully I can find some soon.
  • *bump* So more of my preglies can see this and stop suffering :-D
  • They're very good for digestion... you can often find them at drugstores like cvs, walgreens...
  • woot! I get it off and on but when I do its bad ty!
  • I have been taking them for the last three days. Are the best thing ever. Mines say take 3 after every meal but I only take too before I lay down at night. I got mine from vitamin world for 5.99.
  • @qweennique I'm so glad they are working for you!