This SUCKS:( (vent long)

I hate doing this alone......It is soooo hard to stay positive.......I am seperated from my boys father on my way to divorce, but I had a momentary lapse of judgement I december and now I am 8 months pregnant....I HATE him for not being here for us. He is 34 years old and constantly chooses to pursue a music carreer as a rapper. He has sacrificed everything for it with very little pay off. It hurts sooo bad because he refuses to make me and his kids the main priority in his life. He would rather be perfoming at a club in the studio or shooting a stupid ass "you Tube" video that he thinks is gonna give him the next big oppurtunity out there!!!! Mean while I work full time take care of our boys and deal with all the ups and downs a this crazy pregnancy:( I feel sooo stuck......

Comments

• Everybody thinks they can be a rapper nowadays! I'm sorry :( I have no advice.
  • @excitedforbaby I think its because of the internet.....smh......It gives people false hope..... Its not that I don't think he's talented because he is VERY. But with the music industry in shambles and all the BS that is invloved with that lifestyle I just resent him sooo much for not seeing thru all of it!!!!
  • I can relate to this! I was in a similar spot with my husband about 7 years ago. I worked my ass off to pay the bills, and he sunk every dime he made and every spare second he had into his band. It had finally gotten to the point that I layed out all of my feelings and anger and resentment to him, told him that I was unhappy and that I was tired of my daughter and I being second. We lived separate lives even though we lived in the same house. He eventually came to the decision to stop doing the band thing. Any project he's been in since, he has been able to maintain balance. Family is always first now.

Wish I had some advise, but I have friends who are still living through it or who have ended their relationships because their husbands have to hold on to these dilusions of grandeur. It's really just something that he has to decide to do on his own. It sucks! Sorry that you are going through it....