i think im depressed

edited July 2011 in Loss
Tuesday will mark one year from when I lost my son. I just had a baby boy June 30 he was suppose to be born in July but the Dr 's worked it out so I could have him early. I love my new son and him and my two yr old girl keep me busy I keep thinking of the son I lost and how I wish he was here. I told my husband I think I'm depressed he said I bet you are and nothing more was said. I feel like I'm watching my life that I'm not actually here. I cry all the time my anger gets uncontrollable. I don't know what to do.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't know anyone in my area we moved here a year ago and soon after we moved we lost our son so didn't go any where to meet ppl. Everyone we know is in another state.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @debs... Sorry 4 ur loss... May i ask u what happened...
  • @babysolorio he was a still born at 32 weeks they said it was most likely umbilicord tramua that they couldn't see anything wrong with him. I had just went two days before that happened and Dr said he his heart sounded good and measured good. And went two weeks before and had a sonogram and he looked good.
  • The same thing happened to me but i wasn't as far as u... I also lost my son in a daycare accident when he was 1 1/2... I know exactly how u feel... My prayers r with u...