Wassup with all these kid killers?

First we have casey anthony chick who was aquitted on all charges off her daughters murder caylee anthony. Who I mention is being released 2mw after three years of jail time.

Now this new guy who killed a lil boy in brooklyn, ny he chopped him in pieces and put some pieces in the fridge and the rest in a suit case in a dumpster down the block. Mind you he knew the boy and the parents since they all lived in the same building.

My question is what drives ppl to do these cruel and horrid things. The brooklyn story hit home I live not to far from there and preggo wit my first child it gives me the HEEBEEGEEBEES lol how ever how.u spell it
:-? Lol

Comments

• Ikr! My 11 yo saw that news story about the boy, she cried for him. As an adult I can't fathom why! I just try to use these stories as a teaching tool for stranger danger.
  • Oh wow thay must.have.really touched your young one. I was amusef like I kno stuff.happens like this all the time but ny really in ny ? Things rarely happen like this we jus get shooting and teenage violence.
  • The Brooklyn guys exwife says he probably did it to get famous like anthony
  • @beaded_bunny lol oh boy....every body wanna b her. Somebody also that her and oj should get married the killer couple
  • Yeah its horrible and its sad when people kill themselves as well as their children... I just do get the killing of innocent kids its so sad to me...
  • @mybabe yes so true.... =((