heat wave. i think imma die

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
In michigan its suppose to be like 100 today. Omg. I get heat sick from being outside for more then like 10 mins! And michigan heat is weird its like heavy from the humidity......ugh!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Don't go outside. It's overrated anyway.
  • Im in kansas I know what u mean with the humidity.weve been breaking records and been in the 100s for a couple wks.im due in 13 days!
  • I live in MI and am not looking forward to it at all, I have to work in this heat:-(
  • ew I am in Ohio and starting today through Friday the weather forecasts temperatures averaging in the mid 90s!!!! :-S
  • I'm waiting for summer to start today's high is suppose to be like 72 if lucky and raining it's more like march outside. I'm here in Oregon they are predicting maybe a handful of days above 90 this year. Hell I think I would love to see that yellow thing in the sky and have it warm enough for consecutive days to be able to warm the lakes a little??? Sorry you have to be in the heat hope to send our cool weather your way ;;)
  • I'm dyingg for a thunderstorm. Its been unbearable! Ugh. And I'm having my baby in 16 days! So I'm hugley preg and now over weight lol
  • I know how you feel. It gets over 100 degrees in fl plus along with the humidity, you can't breathe outside. Its horrible. Mother nature is giving us a break and have been letting it rain this last week though.