Had my 1st baby shower yesterday...

edited July 2011 in Baby showers
It was such a success! I can't wait for my 2nd one! ;)

Comments

• Awesome!! :) my first one is on August 13th, I'm so excited!! But I've read so many horror stories on here, I'm a little paranoid. Lol I'm glad a successful baby shower is still possible. ;)
  • @surprisebaby how many are you having? I hope my 2nd one on July 30th isn't horrible lol it Will be much bigger than the one i had yesterday! Good luck you
  • 2...possibly 3? My boyfriend wants to have a 'Baby BBQ' with a diaper raffle (other gifts accepted but not expected) and invite his friends from work & other friends that aren't getting invited to the other ones. Which I think would be really fun! But I don't know that I want to host a BBQ in the heat while I'm pregnant & I don't know that I could let him do it alone ;) lol but I'm not due until October so I'm not totally sure when the others will be.

I'm sure your next will be just as good, if not better, than the first. :)
  • Ooh, I'm excited for mine next week! I'm just hoping people show up! Nobody showed up for the gender reveal party and so far 2 maybe 3 of the 20 people I invited have said they can't come. That's not bad so far, I'm just a worry wart.
  • @surprisebaby that sounds awesome and extremely hot lol! What exactly is a diaper raffle?
  • @Victoriab that is exactly how i am. I was beginning to get worried but it ended up with a good amount of people there, so i was satisfied!
  • A diaper raffle is where everybody brings a pack of diapers...and for every pack they bring you put their name in a drawing. Draw however many names as prizes, and have like gift baskets or whatever you want for a prize. You get a lot of diapers that way!!
  • O dang that's a good idea
  • aw thats sweeeet :)