scared @ the hosp.

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Im scared half to death b/c after I ate n drank some juicy juice I went to pee n had a lil brown clot when I wiped im trying not to worry so much but I need some help im @ the hospital as soon as I seen it I called the doctor n they haven't called me back so eff that I came to the hospital I didn't wait really for them to call me back I just know its not a good thing to wait

Comments

• Well I've heard that brown means old blood. But its good to get checked.
  • how far along are you .. it could be something minor try not to worry too much till you know the cause
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It depends how far you are, but try to stay calm. Brown blood usually means old blood and if you aren't cramping or seeing more red blood, those are positive signs.
  • @lae3 im 21 wks n@ laura536 thank u for the positive statement made me feel a lil better im just scared b/c my dads g/f said her daughters baby split from the baby@ 22 wks causing a miscarriage n that's what im worried about could it possibly be some kinda bad infection or something jw
  • @excitedforbaby yea I know I felt no need to wait cuz that's gonna make me stress n be upset even more
  • How far are you? Could be your bloody show. Mines was a tinge of brown.
  • I heard brown means old too, but i'd go get checked too.
  • @2girls_1boy thanks soooo much I really appreciate. @jess510 yea im@ n the room now n the nurse said hb is fine movement is good so im on the smily side now :)
  • Same thing happened to me at 30 weeks an the hospital fobbed me off! Keep us updated
  • @lyndsay1983 they r gonna do an us since the tech is already here but said that its probably old blood n just coming out from sex yesterday guess I need to slow down the gettin w/ the get down n freaky mess lol my bf says imma kill him w/ all of it anyway lol lil tmi sry ;-)
  • LOL..hope it is just from sex.
  • @mommy2bof_1 Haha luck you, my sex drives non existant :-( my poor hubbys lucky if he gets it once a week... Its bloody killin me coz my head wants to but my bodys sayin sod that! Glad they are goin to investigate :-)
  • @jessdenver yea me too but baby is moving more now n im hungry as heck n. @lylyndsay1983. Has he tried doing oral sex 1st or playin w/ it u don't nec have to answer but those r my ways of getting mind moreso on sex although im a lil horny most of the time :">